Understanding...A Secret Revealed?

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another chapter...whooo! i need to start writing faster. i planned on writing the past week--i'm on feburary  haha we're not in feb. anymore, APRIL break at school. im actually still in middle school, secondary school, junior high--call it whatever ya want. it's 8th gr., so i'm a third year at my school (9 years of school so far starting from when i was 4). who here are my noonas and hyungs? (yes...because noona and hyung sounds cool. period.) and to who am i an unni or noona? comment below! as always subscribe if you not a subscriber yet, check out my other stories and don't be afraid to friend me. "F" is for friends who do stuff together, "U" is for u and meeee! "N" is from anywher and anytime down in the deep blue seaaaaaaa! ....yes. yes i do know that song. got a problem bro? haha jk but in all seriousness i hope you enjoyed the chapter! v^_^v ying/amy (sorry for making all the people who don't scare scroll through like 8 lines of blah blah blah...now like 9 lines)

 

CH 15

“Have a good time!” Both sets of parents wished them away while shoving them towards the correct Gate.

JR glanced awkwardly at Minren who just stared unfazed back at him. ‘She’s gonna be a tough nut to crack.’ he thought. ‘But I will get her to fall for me just like any other girl.’

The plane ride was pretty awkward. Well, only JR thought of it as awkward. Minren on the other hand had spent about five months in absolute silence near him as Knight, simply couldn’t care less about how quiet it was.

“What do you want to do?” Minren carefully asked JR once they got to their suite.

He put his finger up, an indicator that he was thinking. “Let’s just go out and walk around to get to know each other better.”

“Araso.” Minren barely managed to finished saying her reply before the excited boy was already dragging her out the door. ‘You know me pabo.’ she thought. ‘And you hate me just as I hate you.’

“So...where were you during the whole school year?” JR asked after ordering drinks for both of them. “I saw your brothers a couple of times but never you.”

Minren gaped for a second leaving JR to wonder if he had said something wrong. “Uhh...um I was at boarding school in Busan.”

“Oh. That must of been heard to leave your family.” he smiled softly at her.

MInren let out a dark chuckle. “Yeah...definitely.”

The two spent their afternoon talking at that little cafe. Soon before they knew it, it was dinner and they decided to just to skip it when they arrived back at their suite since they had spent about four hours drinking and snacking. Surprisingly, JR had managed to glean some information from Minren but the rest to him seemed rather unimportant.

“You can go shower first.” Minren offered. “I don’t mind waiting--I’m use to showering after all my dongsaengs anyways.”

“Oh...” JR was at a lost of words once again. “Kamsahamnida.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter