Showdown...with Family. with Love.

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys--a really late saturday update. yeah i know...i've been a little bit more distracted with my writing and time in general. Jrock has definitely been my latest source of entertainment...guess i always liked rock--secret rocker for a while. rofl. AND i started playing LoL, so if you're a gamer comment your Summoner name and one pc game you think I should try. also if you have any recomendations for an awesome but not over priced gaming laptop (one a 14 y.o. could afford from baby sitting jobs and so on--i'm willing to wait a little bit though) yeah...watch nobody comment. anyways, i hope you enjoy the chaopter! it has finally happened!!! ...no ones reading this so it doesn't even matter lol.....

CH 30

“You're that kid of the dumb cooperation, we’re planning to take over.” Mr. Kwak snarled at the boy. “Tch, they’re just like the Choi’s, stupid idiots never even knew what was coming for them.”

“You killed our parents on PURPOSE?!” Zelo screamed. “You hired the man--I knew it! Liars! Traitors!”

“Calm down Zelo. It’s ” The woman standing next to her husband gave a sadistic smile. “You’re not gonna remember anything after we’re done...”  

“Who are you guys?” Solji started inching away from the mad couple. “I didn’t give you the information so you could kill somebody!”

“Honey,” Mrs. Kwak’s voice purred over the words. “I hope you know not to say anything, because we’re gonna have to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter