True Colors

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys. whatup? i'm sorry, i've been really busy these couple of days especially today with regionals and all that. i found someone else who listens to kpop...kinda. only snsd apparently but he knows like other bands. yayyy! snsd=9 hot girls??? justin: no 8 hot girls...and the other one is just....ummm\. yeah. i had regionals from 7am to 3pm, so yeah. i kinda took a nap, ate dinner, started writing and now i'm updating. anyways hope you like this!

The days continued to past with nothing special happening. JR was always hanging out with Knight or talking to Minhyun and Ren about ways he might be able to confess to the younger “boy”. A blush always seemed to grace his cheeks whenever Knight would hug him or peck him on the cheek or even doing her seemingless aegyo.

Zelo continued his happy relationship with Sunghwa, and even Minhyun seemed to have an easier time than JR, simply confessing to Hani who accepted his confession. The only good about that was that two people were in the possible runnings for Knight’s affections were not out of it, often being lovey dovey to themselves instead of babying the “boy” like Baekho and Ren.

JR laid down on his bed sighing. “Jinjia? I’m the kingka in school...yet I can’t even confess.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter