The Fight

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry about not updating last saturday. there wasn't any wifi and i didnt even get to bring my laptop! anyways im back and hopefully stuff like that wont happen. anyways here's any chapter for you! and have you heard? they're actually starting to BAN SOME KPOP VIDS FROM YOUTUBE! WHAT THE FHUAMFNLE$*!@(#&BKLV*EH@*(N1111?!??@?#!?!! it gets me pissed off cuz im like well if ya wanna be like oh south korea actually isnt like tht good/why are they on the main page so much? go inn your own room cause other people actually like it...arrrrg! so angry right now! have your own opinions but dont take away from all the international fans! 

so yeah....(shakes fist in air) damn you everyone who is like kpop shouldnt be on youtube! Jay park's channel got deleted T_T so sad. anways hwaiting to all the kpop stars, soloists and idol groups out there! v^_^v if we all work together we can stop this! --Amy/ying...gross i sound like a little whiny girl

 

 

WARNING! There is cursing in this but I kind of bleeped out some of the words with **** but only their vowels. so yeah...Some cursing.

 

CH 10

 

Youngjae sighed for probably the hundredth time within an hour as he tried to get Jongup to stop chasing Minren. Yongguk had slid down the wall already given up with chasing after the maknae line while Himchan was still running after Zelo and Minren. Daehyun was probably creeping somewhere around the house or gaming. Something like that, or so Youngjae thought.

 

The doorbell rang as he dragged himself off the chair, which he just sat down in, sighing again.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. How may I help you?” Youngjae rambled off like a robot.

 

Aron frowned slightly looking at the blonde boy who had a single streak of platinum blonde in his hair. “I’m Knight and Zelo’s cousin, my friend here is getting married to his noona.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” JR bowed to the man standing in front of him. “My mom to me to visit so I could get to know my to-be family together and my friends decided to come along.”

 

“Araso.” Youngjae opened the door for them remembering Minren and Zelo coming home last night looking extremely annoyed, and royally pissed off about some marriage and lying about having a noona. He turned his attention to the inside of the house, sighing once more. “SWEETIE-AH! ZELO-AH! YOU HAVE VISITORS SO STOP DOING WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING!”

 

Himchan closed the door after Nu’est and Solji stepped in. “Annyeonghaseyo. Mianhe--everything's kinda crazy right now."

 

"It's fine," Ren laughed. "As long as it's not like Baekho's room, I think we'll live."

 

"Heyy~~!" Baekho whined at Ren's words. "I'm not that bad!"

 

Suddenly, Zelo came skidding by and hid behind Youngjae as the older sighed again.

 

“Jongup.” The older pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation. “What did you do?”

 

“It wasn’t me!” Jongup went flying by as he screamed. “Help me! Save me from the monster!”

 

“Daehyun!” Himchan called out. “Daehyun! What did you do to Zelo?”

 

“I’m innocent!” The boy came out from behind a couch with his hands raised. “I swear I didn’t--”

 

“YOU SHALL DIE MOON JONGUP!” Knight came running by with a kendo sword, unsheathed, low in her hands.

 

“Oh hey!” Yongguk suddenly appeared next to Nu’est and Solji scaring them. “We have visitors! Annyeonghaseyo. Yongguk imnida.”

 

“This is, I quote Aron hyung, ‘Better than usual’?” JR glared at Aron.

 

Yongguk put his hand to his chin for a second thinking. “Yeah. This only happens once a day, so it’s usually better if it happens in the mornings.”

 

“Why don’t you guys come in and sit?” Himchan offered leading them towards the couches and a flatscreen TV. “Do you want anything to drink?”

 

“Is this how you run a household?” Solji cut in with her voice sharp. “I want a coffee espresso with cream and sugar.”

 

JR looked at her out of the corner of his eye. The rest of Nu’est just facepalmed themselves at her rude behavior.

 

“Well in fact I have one.” Daehyun stuck his head in the door. “It’s a big cup that says ‘get your arse outta here if you don’t like us’ and I’m even throwing in a side plate of ‘shut the hell up’ for free.”

 

Solji “harrumphed” as she crossed her arms and pouted at JR. He bit his lip wanting to reprimand her for being so rude but then remembered she was his girlfriend.

 

Nu’est was just sat there, in absolute shock, as Daehyun ran out of the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter