Meeting the Fake Minren

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here's another update--i'm gonna start a new account on AFF called KYKnight99, but dont worry, all my pics will still be posted on this account. that account is going to be for graphic design so if their are any requests just message me here for now until i get everything completely set up! selca of me next week...nobody cares do they? yup definitely. does anybody even read the beginning? yeah talking to myself here....

 

CH 13

“Hey Yoona!” Mrs. Kwak excitedly waved to her “friend”. “Aigoo! Your JR is so handsome! You too Aron!”

 

“Annyeong--is that Minren over there talking to B.A.P.?” Yoona nodded looking over a girl whose back was facing her talking to a

group of boys. “

 

“Minren!” Mrs. Kwak called, gesturing for her to come over. The girl waved goodbye to Zelo and the others as they hugged her, leaving to go to their respective seats.

 

Baekho felt his mouth drop open and Ren chuckled as he slapped Baekho’s head.

 

JR’s eyes significantly widened as he looked at the beautiful girl in front of him. Minren was slightly boyish even with the makeup, dress and hairdo but it added a certain charm to her.

 

“A-a-annyeonghaseyo.” stuttered JR while blushing. “Kim Jonghyun-imnida.”

 

Minren looked at him and an unrecognizable emotion passed across her face. “Annyeonghaseyo. Ch--Kwak Minren-imnida.”

 

Mrs. Kwak squeezed her arm covertly as she almost used her surname.

 

“Jagi!” Siwon came walking over. “The wedding is almost starting--boys you might want want to take your seats now.”

 

“Neh!” chorused the boys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter