History (Part Deuce)

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi guise. really sorry i didnt update on saturday...ive been so busy since its the back of school--im going back tomorrow!!! nooooo! lol XD looking forward to seeing my bros (and hoes)  again. my laptop kinda of...broke? idk. it just wasnt being normal and stuff so i didnt get to finish writin the chapters and stuff. T_T anyways its working now! YAY! haha anyways, here's to the start of the school year! 

CH 32

Both Solji and JR glanced at each other awkwardly, not knowing what to do or how to react. They both started stuttering nervously, neither wanting to go first.

“Okay since the girl doesn’t want to, you start Jonghyun.” Yongguk  decided as six pairs of scrutinizing eyes stared at the two.

JR nodded, taking a deep breathe. “Okay, well...my life is actually pretty boring. I’m the only son of the Kim Industries...I can’t really my childhood due to an accident when I in secondary school.” He pursed his lips. “I always wondered why my mom seemed overly protective sometimes...she didn’t let me wear brand names or buy anything expensive. But this,” he gestured with his hands. “Explains everything that’s been happening. I use to be kind of conceited...maybe because no one ever went against me.” He smiled kindly at Knight. “Guess this one was my wake up call to reality.”

Yongguk nodded. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter