Cousins? ....ANIYOOOO!

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello! coming back from barabdos....right now im at the airport. the guy told us we need to get their earlyv just in case....now i have an hour until our flight home. keke! which means i can get more writing down. hopefully my laptop wont die thought thatd be sad. does anyone even read this? or does everyone just skip to the interesting part story since this is probably really boring....im just blabbering on to you guys. do you think i should ask my parents about the study abroad program to SEOUL? its in the summer so i wont be missing any school....anyways enough of my blabbering. hope you like the story so far! early update m monday morning! keke peace out V(^_^) --amy/ying 

CH.5

Minren cursed silently to herself as she and Zelo got in Youngjae’s car.

“I’m here Minrennie. It’s okay.” Zelo patted his sister on the head.

Minren’s face changed into a pout. “Yah! Hyung don’t do that!”

“Do what?” Zelo feigned an innocent expression as he looked at Minren.

“Aish!” Youngjae sighed. “You guys just stopped running around the house and now you’re going back at it again in the car?”

“But I wasn’t fighting with Zelo/Minren!” Both siblings protested at the same time.

Youngjae sighed again. “Do you want to be driven? Huh before I kick you both out of the car.”

“But you won’t.” Minren confidently stated. “‘Cause you love me too much!”

“Aigoo...” Youngjae complained quietly to himself. “What am I going to do with these kids?”

Minren and Zelo got out of the car stiffly having now arrived at their parents, no foster parents house. It use to be their parents’ house until they passed away in a car accident.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” A maid greeted them at the door. “Please come in!”

“Will do.” Zelo sarcastically commented as he kicked off his shoes and Minren followed his lead.

“Children! Welcome! We have to get you dressed--we have company.” A man who was in his late forties appeared. “Your cousin is coming over and you need to be acceptable.”

“What?!?!” Minren exclaimed.

The man laughed. “What did you think I called you here for?”

“I’m not here to laugh Mr. Kwak.” Zelo coldly told him.

Mr. Kwak smiled but it wasn’t genuine. In fact, it would have probably been better if he hadn’t smiled at all. “That’s no way to talk to your abeoji. Anyways, maids! Bring Minren and Junhong to the bathroom and have them get dressed for tonight’s dinner.”

“Don’t call us that!” snapped Minren. “Knight.” She gestured towards her brother. “Zelo.”

Zelo and Minren both slightly shuddered at the thought of the clothes Mr. Kwak had picked out for them. The maid who opened the door led both of them to a large bathroom which had two suits hanging on the wall.

“Here you are young masters.” The maid blushed slightly after bowing and then left.

Zelo stifled a snicker as he closed the door with both him and Minren inside. “I think she thinks your a guy too.”

“Yah! Hyung. I like being like this much better than being some whiny girl.” defended Minren.

Zelo snickered again. “Come on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter