Feelings

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

annyeong! so how's everyone doing? we're on chapter 20!! wooo....yeah nobody's gonna say anything right? yup. i figured. oh well. enjoy

Minren flopped down next to JR and Zelo on the ground as she threw the gun and mask off.

Baekho sighed in relief once again as he realized the game was over. Even being a master of kendo, it had only helped him a little as Minren and Zelo had started shooting at everyone from the trees.

“So how was that?” Yongguk asked the Nu’est members.

Ren groaned in pain as he rolled over. Minhyun stayed silent. JR struggled to sit up. “I shall beat you all next time!”

“YAH!” Aron shouted. “I was gonna say that!”

Zelo and Minren exchanged a look. “Ani. We shall always be the masters of this game!”

“Let’s choose something else next time...” Minhyun suggested as Baekho, Ren and several others all frantically nodded their heads.

Youngjae spoke up once everyone had quieted down. “That was actually pretty fun. Do you guys wanna sleep over since it’s getting late?”

All of the members silently glanced over at JR begging him to say yes. He shook his head at their childness as he gave his consent.

“Let’s bring all the pillows down then!” Daehyun enthusiastically jumped up. Out of everyone, him and Ren had formed a tight bond and comradeship with each other. “We can make a giant pile and all sleep downstairs!”

Yongguk rolled his eyes slightly at the latter as all of them started trudging up stairs. After getting all the blankets they piled them together, and decided whom was going to sleep next to who. The maknaes bickered with their hyungs late into the night as they one by one just fell asleep due to the activities and strain on their bodies. JR and Yongguk, the two leaders looked down at their “children” and gave a slight chuckle before shaking hands and lying down to drift off into dreamland.

NOTYOURTYPICALGIRL☯☮☯NOTYOURTYPICALGIRL☯☮☯NOTYOURTYPICALGIRL☯☮☯

JR woke up first rubbing his eyes. He looked around the room tentatively when suddenly Baekho’s figure caught his eye. The boy was using Knight like a giant stuffed animal with his arms wrapped protectively around “him”. JR clenched his jaw, angry for some unknown reason.

‘Baekho’s my friend and Knight is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter