Character Descriptions

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

keke...you thought this was gonna be the first chapter? wrong...don't worry im posting it right after i post this! delayed school due to the snow storm in boston! i will edit everything when i come home and maybe add a 2nd chapter...i know it looks awkward now but i need to leave for school!

NU’EST
These boys basically rule the school. They are the classic rich bad boys who are kingkas with their good looks. JR is easily the most popular even though he hardly spars his fangirls a glance and along with that is a player. Minhyun and Ren are best friends, they even have a couple name--Minren. Aron is the “ladies’ man” with his charms while Baekho is easily the 2nd most popular since he does fan service sometimes.


B.A.P.
Zelo is the older overprotective brother of Minren although he lets her do thing on her own a lot. Daehyun is her cousin that loves her just like a real brother would. The rest of B.A.P. are just like brothers too. They love joking around and pranking each other which usually turns out to be a “prank war” until Yongguk takes responsibility and stops it. They are also the reason Minren is more like a boy rather than a girl.


EXID
These girls are the queenkas of the school. Many girls want to be them and guys want to date them. Nu’est always seems slightly out of their reach and when they meet Minren, at first glance, they believe him to be a pretty flower boy and follow her around. Solji is the leader and Junghwa i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter