An Everlasting Friend.

A Beautiful Accident

 

While we were on the room Haera asked, "Oppa why not go back and look for the ELFs?" but it was too dangerous. We might make the issue bigger.

I helped Haera go back to her dorm and kissed her good night. "Don't worry, everything will be okay." I told her as I spotted her worried face. I had to lie to make her feel better.

I went back to our room and threw myself to bed and kept on ignoring the stuff drifting on my mind.


-Haera's POV-

As Leeteuk left I got a jacket and went down back to the beach. Sunny tried stopping me but I didn't budge.

I went back to where me and Leeteuk sat and enjoyed the view. There were so many stars and the waves sounds were very relaxing.

I was about to fall asleep until someone sat with me and took a picture of the moon with a very huge camera.

"You have a very pretty camera." I smiled at her.

She suddenly took a picture of me.

"You are very pretty." she said.

"May I see the shoots you take?" I asked her.

She nodded and showed me her shots. They were very beautiful. "Whoa! You took very pretty pictures." I complimented her.

Then I saw a shot of me and Leeteuk when we kissed that made my smile disappear. She looked at me and smiled, "Don't worry I'll keep it to myself." My jaw dropped. She was so nice. I found myself hugging her and she hugged back.

I offered her some midnight snacks inside the hotel and we got to know her. Her name is Kim Seunghee. She runs this site 
parkjungsu.com that took Leeteuk's 24/7.

"You're a fan of SJ right?" I asked her. "Yes I am." she smiled back at me. After we finished eating some desserts I dragged her to our hotel.

I texted Leeteuk to open their door and when we arrived he was standing in front of their door. Seunghee smiled very widely and looked at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Leeteuk greeted her. "Oppa." She said with a low tone. "Can I have your camera? I'll take a picture." I offered. She posed with Leeteuk with different posses, they even made a heart sign together. We even set the camera on timer and took shots with all of us there.

She was so happy and Leeteuk even signed her camera strap. We kept on talking but it got late she was young so her mother got worried so she went home which was near our hotel.

She hugged the both of us and whispered "Don't worry, You're secret is safe with me." and deleted our pictures kissing.

We decided to walk her home and bring her to her mom. After that we went back to the hotel with our eyes barely open. Leeteuk walked me to our room again and kissed me goodnight.

   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this very short update. As I said before, I'm having a writer's block. Hello to my new subscribers ~ To those who commented I love you. To my silent readers I love you guys too the. Just keep reading until a happy or sad ending. ^^

See you on the next chapter! <33