Well, Not Leeteuk's At least.

A Beautiful Accident

Months later..


-Yesung's POV-


It's been months ever since Leeteuk and Heechul Hyung entered the army and our promotions went on. We were introduced as a sub group.

I was at the dorm resting enjoying my free time until my phone rang. It was from the lab.

I got my keys and went to the lab field. There was a doctor waiting for me.

"The results are out. NEGATIVE." she happily told me handling me an envelope.

They were the test results regarding Leeteuk Hyung's issue with MiYeon. It clearly stated that MiYeon was not pregnant. With Leeteuk Hyung's child at least.

It was just a big lie. A set up. I guess MiYeon loved Leeteuk Hyung that much.

Well it's time to do my part now. I texted Sunny asking for Haera's address. As soon as she replied I mailed them to Haera with Leeteuk Hyung's good bye letter to her.

 


-- Two Years later --

-Haera's POV-

Ughhhh. I really don't want to come back to Korea but I have no choice. The filming location was there so I needed to stay there for 8 long months.

I was packing my stuff and saw an unopened mail. It was from Korea sent by Kim Jongwoon. I ripped the plastic and opened the envelope. I was about to read them but my alarm clock rang. It was time to go to the airport.

The plane took off at 3am here. While I was sitting comfortably in my window side spot I remembered the mail. I got them out of the envelope and started to read them. My eyes blurted out when I finished reading the documents.

It stated that MiYeon wasn't really pregnant; with Leeteuk's child at least.

Then a folded paper fell from the envelope. It had tear marks and a message that reads

Dear Mrs. Park,

You are mine now I will never give you away. I may be too tired to express my love for you sometimes but I really do love you with all my heart. While writing this letter my heart is beating so fast. My love for you is unexplainable by words alone. I will only give my love to you. As I enter the army I will dedicate all my efforts to you. Don't look at others while I'm not around okay? Saranghae! Ever since you came to my life I am the happiest man in the world.

Your most handsome husband,
Teuk Teuk Teukie


My heart beat was so fast as tears started to fall. He must have written this before the wedding. Great! We are now separated with no reason at all. Besides, he must have replaced me already.

After a very long flight and a delayed flight I reached Incheon Airport at 10pm in Korea.

Seeing the place give me chills. I remembered the last time I was here. A beautiful accident came with just a blink of my eye.

I got my stuff at the baggage counter and I was on my way to the parking lot.

Someone suddenly took my hand and dragged me at a familiar spot at the airport. De ja vu much? Is it happening again?

The man suddenly stopped and faced me. I didn't recognize him until he removed his hood and took off his shades. But who wares shades at night?

Then I saw him. It was Leeteuk. My eyes started to form tears from happiness. He smiled at me and lifted me up as he hugged me tight.

"Why are you crying?" he asked as he wiped my tears.

"I'm so sorry Oppa." I said as I hugged him tighter.

"It's okay, Jagiya. I'm sorry too." he replied as he held my head and felt his chest in my face.

He took my chin and kissed my lips. His kisses were very sweet and deep. I kissed him back and felt chills all over my body.

"Saranghae." we both whispered to each other.Months later..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Guys for such a long while. I'm more of a reader than a writter. I started to write this after I read "I fell in Love with An Angel" and it's sequel ofc ~ So Yeah. :D Please do tell me if it's getting boring, okay? ^^ Please do comment I feel like telling a story to no one. It won't hurt if you tell me what you think right?