It Was Really an Unforgettable Concert.

A Beautiful Accident

-Leeteuk's POV-

Omo. I was caught that I kissed her back. If only you knew Haera. I don't know if I could sleep tonight.


That morning...

I could smell pancakes and hear loud music. Super Junior music. Oh Lord, Am I in heaven?

"Leeteuk Oppa!"

That was Haera's voice: I must really be in heaven.

I felt Haera shake my arms and call out

"Ya! Oppa! What are you doing?! Wake Up!"

Okay. This must not be heaven. I opened my eyes and found Haera smile when she saw me open my eyes.

"Oppa! Go take a shower okay? You have a schedule at 7am. You should be leaving the hotel at 6am. It's already 4am so wake up!"

I smiled at her and asked,

"Why are you like that? How come you woke up early too?"

"I need to make myself useful so go and take a shower. I'll wake the members up."

I took a shower and as I finished the table was full of food. Then the members came on by one. Of course, the first one there was Eunhyuk.

We started chatting and ended eating at five. We got make up on and left the hotel at 6am exact. We left without Haera so I felt somewhat gloomy.

We arrived at a TV Studio for an interview regarding our concert and the recording went for hours.

At the breaks, I decided to call Haera. Then I realized I still didn't have her number 'yet.

Jungsu paboya! How could I not get her number?! Aishhh.



-Haera's POV-

"Ya! Where are you? I can't find... Oh wait I see you!" I hang up the call and waved to her.

"UNNIE!" she shouted on her cute voice. Ahhh. I miss this kid. I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Sunny-ah I missed you so much!" I said as I hugged her very tight.

"You too Unnie. What brings you in Japan?"

"I think we could discuss that with a cup of coffee."

"I know the perfect place!"

She grabbed my hand and rode her car. She drove to Starbucks in a hotel.

"This is where SNSD stays."

We ordered coffee and sat in a hidden-ish place. I started to tell her what happened and our conversation got deeper.

Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello? Ohhh! Leeteuk Oppa! What made you call? Ahhh. Ye! She's with me right now. Okay okay. Bye~" and hang up the call.

"What did he want?"

"He was just making sure you were okay. Who knew Leeteuk does that?"

"Why? What made you say so?"

"He usually doesn't have time. The last time he called me was last last year."

We went back into talking until her phone rings again. Ahhh. My sister is so busy.

She hang up the phone and looked at me with a sad face.

"Unnie I have to go. Were currently recording so I'm kind of busy. See you in Korea?"

"It's okay I understand. Take care okay? Saranghae!"

She hugged me and ran off up the hotel. I continued my coffee and looked around.

Suddenly a man in a hat and black shades sat next to me.

"You're alone?" he asked. I could recognize that voice anywhere Leeteuk.

"Very Funny." I .

"Why are you all alone?"

"Why are you not in rehearsals?"

"I was afraid you'll get alone."

"That's so sweet of you. However, we have to go. The concert is in 2hours."

We arrived at the arena just in time. I sat in a VIP section on the left side and waited for them to appear.

The ELFs started to come and fill the arena. The ELF next to me asked

"Are you Korean?"
"Yes. But I speak English. Nice to meet you."
"That's cool. You know you look like Sunny from SNSD."
"Thankyou." I smiled at her and faced the stage.

"Excuse me." she said as she tapped my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled.
"Could you please sign this for us?"

She was a holding an old magazine that featured Sunny and me. I happily took the magazine and signed it.

"Too bad Sunny isn't here." I told them.
"Thankyou so much. I see you don't have a lightstick do want my extra?"
She handed me a Leeteuk nightstick that made me chuckle a little. I thanked her and kept talking to her.

The lights finally dimmed and the arena filled fangirl and boy screams. The show went on and I really enjoyed it.

When it was at the last part, SJ had time to play with ELFs. Eunhyuk came at our side topless. The ELFs kept on screaming and the teasing Hyukjae winked at me.

I have to admit it kind of made me squeal inside of me too. Siwon also waved at me and asked if I was okay.

Almost all of the members went to our side and checked if I was okay.

At the last part when they were singing the end song Leeteuk went to our side and held my hand after his part he kissed them. The ELFs behind me kept in screaming.

"You are so lucky!"
"After the concert he doesn't know me anymore" I answered them back.

The concert finally ended and I went back to our hotel.

I got exhausted. My energy stayed at the arena and now I just wanna sleep and rest.

I closed my eyes and slept for some minutes until I heard Leeteuk enter the room. I pretended to be asleep as he slowly went near me.

"Aigooo ~ she’s more exhausted than I am. She woke up very early. You rest well and I'll see you in my dreams okay?" He said as he touched my forehead. He whispered again

"Saranghae" and kissed my forehead.

I opened my eyes with an evil smile. "Yaa! What are you doing?"

His eyes widened and shouted
"You were awake the whole time?!"

I nodded at him and smiled. He backed up and said in a fast way,

"Okay I will shower now. Go to sleep. Goodnight! Goodbye!" and ran to the bathroom.

I'm feeling confused. What am I feeling towards Leeteuk? Does that mean I don't like Hyukjae anymore?

I wanted to wait for Leeteuk but I'm sleepy.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah. There he goes. He's caught by YOU. =) Will you feel the same way too? =))) Keep on readin and do tell me how you feel. =))