The Accident that wasn't so Beautiful.

A Beautiful Accident

 

One night Leeteuk texted me..

"Let’s meet."

I didn't know why but I felt like he has something important to tell me.

I tried to call him but He didn't pick up so I got really worried.

I couldn't think straight. Why is he not picking up? Where is he?

I texted him with a nervous heart.

"Jagi~ I'm getting really worried. Meet me at the park near SMent. I'll wait for you."

I took my jacket and drove to the park. I sat at the bench where we usually sit together and waited.

It was really cold the leaves have already fallen, winter could come anytime soon.

I waited for hours. I texted him and call him but he didn't answer a single one of them. It was already 12am and it got colder.

I stood up and was about to enter my car 'till I saw someone towards me.

"Jagiya! Is that you?"

I couldn't see him well 'cause it was really dark and he was covered with jackets.

He came nearer so I got really scared. I opened the door of my car, was about to close it but then the man grabbed my hands, and pulled me out.

"YAAAA! What are you doing?! Let go of me." I screamed

He pulled my harder and said.

"You're coming with me."

I got really scared and tears started to fall. I kept pulling my hand but he was very strong. He got my car keys and locked my car.

I got my pepper spray in my pocket and sprayed it in his face. I didn't care if it hit his eyes I just ran away.

I ran to the SM bldg but there's no one there even the guards. I saw him follow me. He wasn't far.

I went to the training rooms but they were all locked. I saw one long locker that was open so I hid there.

I heard footsteps that were very careful so I closed my eyes, held my breath and prayed.

The man stopped exactly in front of the locker I was hiding in. He looked left to right then ran upstairs.

I went out and ran at SJ's room. It was the only door I knew the pass code. I faced the door and imputed the codes while my fingers were shaking.

When it opened something suddenly hugged me from behind. He pushed me inside and covered my mouth.

"Yaaaaa!" I struggled shouting.

"Shhhhh!" he whispered at my ears. I felt some other footsteps from outside. The footsteps suddenly disappeared and the other man that held my mouth peaked at the window.

He sighted in relief and opened the lights. It was Heechul and he was sweaty.

"Who was that?" he asked.

I was so thankful I couldn’t help myself but to hug him as my tears fell.

"Kumawo Heechul Oppa."

He hugged me back and said,

"Don't cry. It's okay."

We went outside and I told him what happened. Suddenly I remembered my car. The man had my keys.

I told Heechul so we ran back to the park. My car was still there and so was the man.

"Let him get the car. He could kill us." I told Heechul.

Still he went near the man and shouted, "Give us the key and I won't shoot you."

The man dropped the keys and faced Heechul.

"Please don't I still have a family to feed." and knelt down.

Heechul made him stand up and run.

I approached Heechul and picked up the keys.

"Since when did you have a gun?" I asked him.

"Oh this? It's just fake. I use this in my drama."

I smiled at him and we rode the car. He drove to their dorms.


-Heechul's POV-

Haera really looks traumatized.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as if I didn't know that she was really not.

She just smiled at me and kept on looking at the places we passed by.

We arrived at the dorm and the members were still up.

"Yaaa! I'm home." I signalled them. But no one really cared. When they saw Haera, they all looked at me with their jaws dropped.

"Leeteuk Hyung~" Sungmin called out. Leeteuk urgently came and saw Haera then looked at me.

"Ya! Why are you looking at me like that?! I saved her life! Aisshh."

I sat down at the sofa next to the other members.

Leeteuk approached Haera whose face was blank. He hugged her and asked,

"What happened?" but Haera didn't reply. He faced me and asked  ...

"Ya! What did you do? What happened?!"

"Yaaa. Shouldn't it be you that needs to answer that question? You texted Haera to meet her. Then a man grabbed her and wanted to who knows what Haera. Lucky for her she had pepper spray and had the chance to run at SM bldg. I was practicing for my drama so I saw her and the man. I just saved her life and car and that's how you treat me?"

They all had shocked expressions.

"Aishh. My phone was stolen a while ago. I'm sorry Haera."
He explained and hugged Haera tighter.

"If you don't mind I want to sleep. I'm really tired so I will go in first."
The members just looked at me and their jaws were still dropped.

"Yaa! Close your mouths. You might swallow some insects."

I went inside my room and threw myself at bed and called Hankyung



-LEETEUK's POV-

I'm so shocked I don't know what to do. It was my fault. I nearly had Haera killed. I can't forgive myself.

The members told me to drive Haera at her house and stay for the night. So I packed a few clothes and drove her.

She had no facial expressions and she didn't even talk. Is she angry at me? I should give her time.

We arrived at her place and I led her to her room.

"I'll just sleep in the sofa okay?" I asked her.

She suddenly hugged me and her tears fell.

"I'm scared Oppa."

"Then do you want Oppa to sleep with you?" I asked.

She nodded so we slept together without anything happening. She must be tired.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you expect this too? I hope not. =)) LMAO. Do comment bellow. This is my last update for today. ^^ I have a lot on my mind to put here so I hope you keep reading and stay tuned! ^^