None Sense?! (KYUMIN MOMENT)

A Beautiful Accident

Months passed and we had the relationship we had before.

One day I was hanging out at their dorm with Leeteuk. We were at the sofa watching TV. My body was curled up next to Leeteuk with his arms around me.

Kyuhyun suddenly went out of his room and slammed the door. He was with his laptop and sat next to us.

"Ohh~ Kyuhyun-shi what's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Don't mind him, He just lost a game." Leeteuk replied

Kyuhyun faced me and pouted.

"Noona, Sungmin forgot our Anniversary."

"Is that why you slammed the door? He must be tired. He'll remember later, let him rest." I replied patting his back.

"But I told him to watch this but he refused. He said he didn't want to see nonsense." he said as he pouted more.

"I'm sure he didn't mean that. Can I see what you have there?" I asked.

He pressed play and a video was full of compilations of KyuMin moments and at the end was a touching message that will surely melt Sungmin's heart.

"Whoa! That's amazing!" I complimented him.

"You know Kyuhyun-shi, You should have approached Ming in a y way to get his attention. I'm sure he's just moody 'cause you're not sweetie sweetie with him on your anniversary." Leeteuk explained.

Kyuhyun just smiled in an evil way and Thanked his skill filled Hyung. He went exactly back at their room.

"Since when were you an expert in those stuff?" I asked as I curled my body back next to his.

"Since I meet you." he said arrogantly and pushed my body closer to his.

A few hours later we could hear Sungmin and Kyuhyun shouting "Hyung! Faster!" that gave me goose bumps. Me and Leeteuk just stared at each other and I felt him stiffen. Leeteuk covered my ears and laughed. We gave them privacy so we decided to go out for a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I had to. kkkk~ Next chapter will be back to Haera and Leeteuk, or another girl? Check it out! and DO leave comments. <3