The Accident.

A Beautiful Accident

-Haera's POV-

I was at Incheon's International Airport to drop off my friend who was going to Jeju with her boyfriend.

For some reason there were a lot of people mostly teenagers about a few years younger than me.

It was spring time but it was still chilly. I was wearing a blue hooded jacket and had shades on.

My friend and her boyfriend already went in. I was about to leave until someone grabbed my arms and saw a sea of people and the media following us.

I was shocked so my feet got dragged. Some old Koreans and the man holding my arms made me enter a private plane.

The man made me sit down next to him. He sat down, rested his head and released a sigh.

I looked around and removed my shades and faced the man who was sleeping.

I shaked his arm to wake him up. He grumbled and said

"Mwo?!"
"Excuse me but where do you think you're making me go?"

He opened his eyes and faced me. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped and shouted with confusion

"Ya?!"

A few more guys heard him and approached us. In the same time they asked ..

"Wae Hyung?!"

The man looked at me and asked

"Ya! Who are you?! What are you doing here?! Where is our manager Noona?!"

I rolled my eyes and irritatingly replied ..

"Ya~ Mister, you have no right to ask me that. You are the one who grabbed my arms and dragged me here. Now you're the one asking me questions?"

The other guys faced the man and asked..

"Leeteuk Hyung what have you done?"

So he's Leeteuk. Wait he's Leeteuk?! These must be the Super Junior Members. They changed a lot since I last saw them. Wait. What am I doing with them.

"She was wearing the same clothes like Manager Noona so I thought it was her." Leeteuk explained panicky.

"So what do we do now?" I asked breaking Leeteuk's excuse.

They told the staff and they advised me to stay on the show with them.

 



-Leeteuk's POV-

 

Aish. What did I do? I didn't mean to. The staff just made her stay with us. Although she is very pretty.

She looked very worried so I just comforted her. She was calm when we had a conversation. She isn't even mad at me.

I just realized that I don't even know her name.

"So What's your name again?"

"Lee Haera."

"Ohh. You have a nice name Haera-shi. I'm..."

"Leeteuk? Park Jungsu-shi?"

She said before I could even say my name. Wait! How did she know me? Oh yeah! I'm a Super Junior member.

"Yes." I just answered her.

"I know you well. I was the one to advise Uncle Lee to form Super Junior. I used to hang around SMent when I was a college student but I went to USA for modelling."

Wow. She must be President Lee's other niece. I used to remember she and Sunny were called Lee's Angels.

"You're sister Sunny, she has debuted now right? How come you didn't train?"

"Yes. I liked modelling more so I went abroad to study there."

Well for Sunny's sister she is very tall. Almost taller than me. She kind of looked like her too but Sunny is cute Haera is beautiful like a goddess.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short chapter don't worry I update alot. :) Keep reading them. I'm not good at cutting them so yeah. Thankyou to whoever reads this story. ^^