I'm His

A Beautiful Accident

-Haera's POV-

I finally finished packing. I wish I could forget Leeteuk when I come back at the US. There is nothing in store for me here.

I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and heard a voice I was so happy to hear.

"Sunny-ah! You're in Korea?"

"Yes. Could we meet next week?"

"Aigoo. I'm leaving. I'll come back at US already."

"So it's true?"

"What?"

"The thing with you and Leeteuk and MiYeon?"

"How did you know?"

"Heechul told me."

"..."

"It's okay if you comeback there. Go and move on. I will just visit you there but can we at least meet before you go? I'm craving for cakes.."

"Thankyou Sunny-ah! You are the best! Well do you want to go at our favourite cake shop Sweet Kisses? See you there okay? Saranghae!"

"Na do! Bye Unnie! Have a safe trip! See you."

I hung up and went to me and Sunny's favourite cake shop.

I arrive after a few minutes and went in. The room was dark. I got really scared so I decided to go home.

I was about to pull the exit door but suddenly a light opened. I looked at from where the light was and spotted Leeteuk there.

He was holding roses and romantic songs played in the background.

"I think the wrong girl entered?"
I asked him.

He approached me and held my cheeks.
"No. The perfect girl entered."

"But aren't you with MiYeon?"

"I was. Then I saw you again. I got tired of waiting in Japan. I thought I had no chance. Seeing you with Donghae made me hurt and frustrated. But seeing you cry ..."

"....?"

"Just reminded me how I fell for you since the first time I saw you on the plane."

"I was about to tell you. But you suddenly left. Donghae is Eunhyuk’s."
I explained.

But then again I was touched with his words. It made my eyes drop a tear. He looked at me as if he was asking permission to kiss me.

I smiled at him and there he went. He kissed my lips passionately. We sat at a table with just the both of us.

We talked all night and he asked..

"You're mine now right?"

"Yes." I smiled at him.

"But.."

"Wae?"

"Can I have your phone number?"
He asked seriously.

My eyes widened and I couldn't help but laugh. He gave me his phone looking very embarrassed and I inserted my phone number.

Since that night, Leeteuk and me had a beautiful relationship. I hanged at their dorm often times and visit him during his radio show.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaa ~ Were you expecting this? ^^ I hope not. Well expect more this unexpected ~ Stay tuned!