Together Again.

A Beautiful Accident

-Haera's POV-

A month has passed since I last talked to Leeteuk. I'm playing safe 'cause I know when Uncle Lee catches us he'll do what he said.

Today is Super Junior's 6th Year Anniversary. They will have a party later tonight but I won't go. Uncle Lee might doubt me.

That night I was using my laptop and the door rang. It was a deliveryman.

"May I help you?" I asked the man.

"This is for you Miss Lee?" he said as he gave me a huge box. I signed the papers and was about to close the door until the man said ..

"Excuse me? Haera-shi? Can you sign this for me too?" while holding a magazine of Koreas Women in Time

I signed the magazine and greeted him. I place the box in my bed and opened it.

It was a letter from Uncle Lee

Dear Haera,

You are required to attend the party. I let the members send you an invitation. I didn't ban you to see the members I  banned you from dating Leeteuk. I will be here. Our designer HyunAh made the dress for you.

Uncle Lee


I folded the letter and pulled the dress out of the box. It was so pretty. I wore it and applied make up on. My hair was tied in half with a bun and curls at the end.

The cream dress was an inch above my knee with a trench coat a few inches shorter than the dress. It looked really pretty with light glitters in it.

I drove my car to SM's Function House and saw a few cars there too.

It was a garden party. I entered and saw Leeteuk in a corner all alone with a drink.



-Leeteuk's POV-

It has been a month since I saw Haera's pretty face. I really miss her. I'm not expecting her to come since President Lee is here.

I sat there near the fountains in a bench having mild alcohol drink.

Who's that girl there? She seems lost. I wonder who invited her.

I stood up, approached her, and became a good host.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Who are you looking for?" I asked with a smile.

She stared at me and smiled.

"I'm looking for President Lee." she said in a sweet, soft and delicate voice. She actually sounded like..


HAERA?!

"Haera! You came." President Lee said as he approached us.

"Ohhh! Uncle Lee I was just looking for you." she replied.

I was stuck in my position. My body froze when I heard her angelic voice again. She looked so pretty with a dress and make up on.

She had a drink with Henry, Donghae and Siwon. They were joking around while Henry and Haera talked in fluent English. I was so envious standing there  hiding in the garden sculpture eavesdropping.

Suddenly someone taped my back. It was President Lee. I bowed to him a few time and said sorry.

"Leeteuk-shi why don't you go there and talk to her?" he asked.

"I'm not allowed to." I replied in a crumbling voice.

"Well, between just friends right?" he asked and left.

I went to them and stood next to Siwon.

"Oh Hyung! Good thing you're here. Excuse me Miss Haera." Siwon said and left. Donghae and Henry also excused themselves and tagged along with Siwon.


-Haera's POV-

Why did the three leave? How am I supposed to control myself now. Leeteuk came closer and looked at me deeply.

"Waeyo?" I asked.
"You look very beautiful." he replied.

I just laughed at him and acted like we never spent memorable times together. We talked all night near a lake. He must really have moved on.



-Leeteuk's POV-

I really feel happy being with Haera again. I felt very happy every time she spoke and smiled.

We were talking until President Lee came.

"What are you two doing together all alone?" He asked in a doubtful voice.

"Nothing President Lee. Just having friendly conversations." I answered.

Haera looked down and felt sad. He slowly faced her Uncle and said..

"Stop it! I'm so sick of pretending! I can't pretend anymore. I love this man Uncle. I'm a girl. I fall in love. Even if the craziest things happen I will still love him. He is perfect for me. He has done nothing wrong Uncle. Why are you blinded like that? My heart cries a lot. I can't take this anymore. I love him uncle. I really do .." and ended it with her tears.

I pulled her next to me and held her shoulders. President Lee didn't have any expressions. He just looked at us.

He took a step closer and hugged Haera.

"There, There" he whispered as he tapped Haera's back.

"If you really love him.. I'm afraid I have no control to that." he smiled.

"Leeteuk you better take care of her! I trust you boy." he said and smiled.

Haera smiled at me and hugged me.

"Saranghae." I whispered.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you guys are happy. =) I still have a few more in my wordpad so yeah. Do comment bellow.

 

Note: The next few chapters are . DO SKIP THEM IF YOU DONT LIKE -ISH FICS. The fanfic Alphabet inspired me to make some on my fic. LMAO. It's EUNHAE, Kyumin and HaeraxTeuk. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. BUT IT IS NOT THAT TY. JUST A FEW KISSING.