Introducing a Star's Friend..

A Beautiful Accident

 

-Leeteuk's POV-

It was just a regular late evening as I was on my way to Sukira. I'm starting to miss my Haera even though I just slept at her house last night.. I was about to call her but suddenly my phone rang.

"Yubuhseyo? Leeteuk-shi?" Manager Hyung called as I answered my phone.

"Ohhhh Hyung? Where are you? I'm on my way at Sukira right now."

"Yaaaa! What a very responsible idol! I'm so proud of you! Haera's doing good for you eh Leeteuk-shi?"

"Hyung will you get to the point why you called?"

"Yaaa! This kid! I was complimenting you! Anyway, You're gonna have a schedule tomorrow okay? You, KiBum and Eunhyuk-shi, I will cancel Sukira schedules for that show okay? Pack your bags the location is Jeju, it's a month stay."

"Sounds important what show is it Hyung?"

"Introducing a Star's Friend. Okay! I have to go!"

"What?! Hyung no! I have--"

He cut me off so I slammed my phone closed. Why doesn't he get that I have a girlfriend?! Aishhh. What will I tell Haera?! The worst part is it's in Jeju. Aishhh!

I arrived at Sukira and the radio show went on. On my way home I tried calling Haera.

"Jagiya?" She answered with aegyo.
"Oh! Why is my baby awake?"
"I'm packing right now Jagi, I have.. Uhhh.. Ummm.. a Family reunion to attend to."
"Jincha? Where?"
"US."
"But it's too far away."
"I know I'm sorry, I'll miss you."
"Where are you?"
"I'm on my way to 7Eleven near my house right now, Waeyo?"
"Really? Wait for me there!"

"Hyung! Drop me off here please." Driver Hyung stopped and I ran to Haera. I saw her enter so might as well see her. I slid my cap and hood while I ran after her.

I opened the door and found her sitting near the door in front of the clear glass. She was eating Patbingsu at this time of day. I sat next to her and greeted her.

"Ohh! Oppa! That was fast!" She said all amazed.
"Well I really missed you." I said touching her face. "I miss you too, Oppa!" she smiled as she ate her ice cream. "Listen, Jagiya.." I said while I took her hand. "Waeyo?" she looked at me with a worried face. "There is this show Introducing A Star's Friend and I have to participate." She was shocked and gulped. "But that is a dating -- It's okay I understand it's for work!" she just said with a smile.

She stood up and asked me to take her for a walk. It was 3am and here we are on the park. I haven't even packed yet.

She wrapped her arms to mine and clinger to me. "I will miss you." she whispered. "I will too." I responded as I put my arms around her shoulders.

I walked her home and in front of her house I kissed her goodbye. I rode a taxi on the way home and the members were still awake. KiBum and Eunhyuk were still packing so I started too.

While packing I suddenly realized that Haera acted too weird. It felt like yesterday when she was so jealous at a Chinese Girl Group member and now I'm on a dating show and she understands? Aishh. My baby is really weird sometimes.

After packing I threw myself to bed and heard my phone beep. Haera left a text message.


Oppa~~~~! <33 Take Care at Jeju okay? Don't look at other girls! I will kill you when I find out you did! I miss you already. Just finished packing. So tired now. Will go to sleep, you too okay? Don't reply I will be asleep. ZzZzZz" See you after a month! Saranghae!


The next day Manager Hyung woke us up and headed to the airport. Just a few hours later we arrived at beautiful Jeju. We stayed in a hotel near the beach where our shooting location was. I placed my bags in our room. We then were ordered to dress ourselves. I just wore a long-sleeved polo and a vest and black pants.

We greeted the staff and started to shoot. The Emcees started to introduce themselves and so did we. Me, Eunhyuk, KiBum, ONew, Changmin and Yunho were the ones to date a stars friend while Nicole, Sunny, Seohyun, HyunAh, Sandara and Sulli were the ones to bring their friends.

Their friends then came with masks on and we all went whoa as we saw their friends. "It looks like their friends look more like idols than them." The emcee even joked.

We were made to choose one girl we think who looks good while they still had their masks on. Eunhyuk picked Sunny's, KiBum picked Nicole's, ONew picked Seohyun's, Yunho picked HyunAh's so I had no choose than to pick Sulli's. It didn't even matter who I choose all I know is I'm in love with Haera.

One by one the girl's identity were revealed. My partner's name was Hwang Shin Hae, she was Sulli's dorm mate when she was still a trainee.

The last one they revealed was Sunny's friend. They started to remove her mask and at my shock my heart stopped beating and my jaw dropped. it was Haera. Aishhh! Why didn't I think of it?! Jungsu paboya!

"Lee Haera-shi is actually Sunny-shi's sister. They were the best of friends and Haera-shi is a top model in the US." The Emcee announced.

"Ya! Sunny-ah! Wae is your sister tall and have wide eyes while you're the opposite?" The emcee joked.

"Yaaaa! Unnie I should not have brought you here." she faces her Unnie.

"Now, I heard when Eunhyuk-shi was still a trainee you two dated right?" The emcee asked.

"None of your business" Eunhyuk joked as he hit the emcee's arm jokingly.

"You must have memorized her figure, eh Eunhyuk-shi?" Nicole blurted out.

"Aniyo! Really I didn't know." He said as he covered his red face with his hands.

"Among the Super Junior members who do you like best?" the emcee asked.

"KiBum-shi." She answered. My heart broke just like that. I couldn't show it affects me or else we'll get noticed.

"It's not like I don't like Eunhyuk-shi but KiBum and I were friends when we were younger and we became best friends when we both moved to the us." she explained.

"Waaaah! But when it comes to talent who do you like best?" The emcee asked as he raised one brow.

"I like Yesung Oppa's voice and Eunhyuk-shi's dance skills." She answered nodding her head.

"Eunhyuk-shi she just pitied you!" Nicole joked. It made Eunhyuk give Nicole a death glare.

"When it comes to dating who do you think is best?" The emcee asked as he patiently waited for an answer.

Haera looked at me and pointed me "I like Leeteuk Oppa." she smiled.

"Wae?" The emcee asked. "Did you have an experience with him already?" he added.

"Aniyo, it's just that I think that he'll take care of me well just like with what he does with the members." She explained as she nodded her head and smiled. The Emcees seemed satisfied and went to the other pairs.

I myself am satisfied. Haera really had a lot of surprises in her. Who knew? I'm such a fool not to think that Sunny will bring her sister. Great. My girlfriend is now paired with her ex and here I am dying in envy. It's so unfair. I will get Eunhyuk after this.

Night came and we didn't shoot. I was at the hotel with the members. Eunhyuk was taking a bath so it was me and KiBum.

"KiBum-ah, you never told me you were close with Haera."
"You never asked, Hyung." he laughed as I made no reaction.
"Well, Yes I was. We were very close back then."
"How close?"
"Trust me Hyung, I was his brother he never had. I wanted to date her but Eunhyuk Hyung filled her heart."
"Ya! Don't you think of doing that right now"
"Don't worry Hyung, I won't. You should be more worried with Eunhyuk Hyung, I heard Donghae Hyung shouting at Eunhyuk Hyung one night 'cause Donghae Hyung got jealous of Haera Noona."

I was about to reply but Eunhyuk went out of the bathroom. Me and KiBum just looked at each other and bursted in laughter.

I went out the hallway dialling Haera's number but the emcee caught me. "Ya! Leeteuk-shi you really didn't know it was your girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes at him. "I really didn't know Hyung I guess I didn't expect her. He patted my back and continued walking. "If I knew I would have picked her." I murmured talking to myself.

"Picked who?" Someone asked in a familiar voice coming out of a room. I saw Haera closing a door I already passed at after a few steps. "Picked you." I answered. She went closer to me so I held her shoulders with my arms. "Shall we go eat?" I asked her. She nodded right away and smiled at me.

We went at a cafe near the beach and had a few drinks. The wind blew cool air as we sat together.

"You have a few tricks in your sleeves don't you?" I asked touching the tip of her nose. "That deserves a punishment." I whispered in her ears as I kissed her lips. She then kissed me back but she pulled away a few seconds after. "I'm getting cold." she whined as she moved herself closer to me. "Shall we go inside now?" I offered. She stood up so that must mean yes.

We were at the elevator when someone suddenly entered. It was ONew and he was panting, "Hyung! ELFs are here with large cameras they were asking who Haera was and why you were kissing her. I just told them it wasn't you." my eyes widened and my body petrified. I got so nervous.

I thought fans weren't allowed in our shooting location?!  Aisssh. President Lee would kill me, he can’t block news from the internet. ELFs, please don’t let that spread.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my only update for tonight guys. Sorry. I hope you DO comment so I could be more inspired? ^^ Having a writer's block. >< Gaaaaaah. T.T It's 'cause of Teuk && Joo's Ice Cream Music Video. T.T I'm so jelous. Comment guys! <333 See you in the next chapter. Keep your fingers crossed, Lee Soo Man can't know what happened.