Forever?

A Beautiful Accident

A few years have passed ..

-Haera's POV-

I was at a photoshoot for a ELLE Magazine in Korea. I don't know why but my normal life flew into ashes. It's so amazing that me and Leeteuk's relationship isn't getting noticed.

It has been a few years since I've been with Leeteuk. I must really love him 'cause after a few quarrels, busy schedule and his moody personality I'm still here. There is just something about him that makes my heart beat faster.

Speaking of him he left a text message.

Jagiya~ let's meet later after your photoshoot okay? I'll pick you up there. Saranghae. <333 don't look at other guys Jagi~~~ wait for me okay?

I wonder why he wanted to see me so sudden? Well I wish time will speed up so I could see him again. He is very busy with album preparation these days.

After the photoshoot I went to the main floor of Elle building I sat near the door waiting for him.

A few hours passed he still wasn't there. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. I even fell asleep due to my tired body.

When I woke up it was dark already. I tried calling him again but he didn't pick up. Is he playing around? He's making me worry.

I was about to leave but then I saw his car. He parked in front and saw me in the sofa.

"Let's go?" he asked as he held out his hand.

I stood up without holding his hand and ignored him. He opened the car door form me so I went in.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he drove me somewhere.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes and didn't say a word.

The car stopped in front of SMent's bldg. I went inside with him and went wherever he went.

It was really dark, only candles lit our way. We rode the elevator and sweet music played and the elevator was full of flowers.

He arrived at the rooftop of the bldg. It had a red carpet leading to a table with two chairs. The rooftop was full of nothing but candles.

He pulled a chair for me and made me sit down. He sat down too and took my hand.

"Jagiya. You know that I have to enter the military real soon right?" He asked.

I just nodded my head. He continued on saying

 "Jagiya. I really love you and I'm afraid you might get stolen. It's not that I don't trust you. It's the other guys I don't trust. You mean everything to me and I can't live without you beside me. As I enter the military I will never forget you. I will work hard for you."

I don't know why he's saying this but my heart is beating so fast. I'm so touched with his words.

The spotlights suddenly opened and some flags went down. He held my hand and stood up. He pointed the flags that read

MARRY ME?

My eyes felt teary and when I looked at him he was kneeling in front of me with a ring in his hand.

My tears fell so fast. He was looking at me with a smile so I followed my heart and said..

"I do."

He stood up and put the ring in my fingers. He picked me up and spun me around. He dropped me back to the ground and kissed my lips.

The wind blew us and rain suddenly fell. He was still kissing me and his hands were in my face and wet hair. I put my hands in his neck and kissed him back.

Our kiss broke and I hugged him. His smile was so wide so it made me smile too.

We ran back inside soaky wet. He got a few towels and wrapped it around us. Rain was a good thing. I wish to live with him and love him forever.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it gonna end just like that? What do you think? >:DDD I have one more chapter to upload tonight so, yeah. Please do wait for it, okay?

PLEASE DO LEAVE SOME COMMENT.  YOU GUYS ARE SUCH SILENT READERS.