A Time in Japan ( with a SHORT KYUMIN MOMENT)

A Beautiful Accident

-Haera's POV-

I'm having mixed emotions. I just held Leeteuk feeling close with him as we entered our room. It was very huge.

The last time I stayed in a room like this was when we were having a photo shoot in London.

I examined the room and had a door that had a letter. I opened the envelope  and had a letter that said ..

Haera,

It's good that you're with Oppas. Without you Super Junior would have never existed. I asked out best Stylist HyunAh to fix something for you. Enjoy your trip in Japan.

You're favourite Uncle,
Lee Santa


Inside the envelope were $1,000. He's being Uncle Santa again. I remember when we were kids when he gives us something big me and Sunny called him Uncle Lee Santa.

I opened the closet and saw beautiful dresses and outfits. They were something like what I would wear during my fashion shows.

I took a shower after Leeteuk and we went down together. I decided to separate from them.

They had rehearsals and I went shopping. Hello! It's Japan, It's an opportunity.



-Leeteuk's POV-

I'm so tired. These rehearsals wore me off. The bad thing is Haera is not here.

After rehearsals we went to the hotel and rested. Haera still wasn't there. I wanted to call her but then I remembered I didn't know her number.

I went to Donghae and Eunhyuk’s room and found them all sweet and cuddly.

"Ya! Eunhyuk can I get Haera's number?"
"Wae? I don't want to." he replied
"Aish." I mumbled as I left the room.

I went to Sungmin and Kyuhyun's room and stayed there.

"Hyung, You like Haera don't you?" Sungmin suddenly asked.

"What? No." I said in denial.


"Don't Denny Hyung. It's obvious. The way you look at her and worry about her." Kyuhyun said while he's in front of his laptop.

Sungmin and I looked at each other. We were both amazed with Kyuhyun.

"How did you know that he was looking at Haera that way, eh Kyu? Since when did you know that?" Sungmin asked in a teasing tone.

"How would I not know that? That's the way I look at you Hyung" Kyu replied proudly.


Sungmin smiled and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ahhh. You two are so sweet. I'll leave you two alone. Rest well we have busy day tomorrow. We'll have dinner later okay?"

I went out of the room and went back to mine. I found Haera removing her trench coat. I was happy and relieved at the same time.

"Oh. You're here." I said

She smiled and looked at me and rested in her bed.

"It was so exhausting." she nagged.

"What did you buy?" I just asked.

She stood up and placed a paper bag I'm front of her. I sat at the edge of her bed and looked at what’s inside.

They were albums. All of our albums since Super Junior 05 to Bonamana.

"Omo. Why did you buy these?" I asked with confusion.

I saw a Korean store. "I wanted all of your autographs." she said seriously.

"You know you could have just get a paper."

"I wanted to support your group too. Besides this will help you win a award Since they were from Korea it counted in the Honteo." She replied.

I was awed with her reply and touched at the same time.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The KyuMin moment is short. =)) Please give my story lots of love. <33 COMMENT. <3