Lee Soo Man disapproves.

A Beautiful Accident

The next morning.

I woke up and found her lying next to me. I stood up and brushed my teeth. She came along and brushed with me.

"Do you want to have breakfast somewhere?" I asked her.

She just smiled at me and nodded. We both got ready and I drove her to a restaurant near SMbldg.

We went inside where they served us their breakfast.

"Jagi. Who eats breakfast in a high class restaurant?" she asked.

"We do." I answered.

While eating Haera got a call.

"Hello? Oh... Aniyo. It's not like that. No.  Okay I'll come there."

She hung up the phone so I asked her who it was.

"It was Uncle Lee he wants us to come there." she said in a worried face.

I paid for our meal and directly went at SMbldg.

We went to President Lee's office and saw Sunny on her way out.

"UNNIE!" she said and hugged Haera. "Are you okay? What happened?"
"Yes, I'm okay. I will tell you some other time okay? Haera replied as she hugged back.

We entered President Lee's office. He didn't look fine.

"You two, both of you sit down."
He ordered us while pointing at the chairs in front of his table.

"Can anyone tell me what happened? Haera what happened last night? Is it true that you got chased by a burglar or what?" he said in a frustrated look.

"And You! Why did you tell Haera to come? Did you really want that to happen? You almost got her killed!"
He shouted as he pointed at me.

"Uncle it's not like that. It's not Leeteuk's fault. I was the one that told him to come at that place. I should have chosen a more crowded place. Besides his phone got stolen so it's not his fault." Haera quickly explained.

"Haera your parents taught you better. And why suddenly follow his commands? Do you have anything together?"

"President Lee, I love your niece." I answered.

"IF YOU LOVE HER THEN WHY DID YOU ALMOST GET HER KILLED?!" President Lee shouted in frustration.

"Uncle I told you it's not his fault."
Haera calmly answered.

"You two the both of you should break up!" he ordered.

"But Uncle I love him!" Haera said in a high tone voice.

"How could you love someone who almost got you killed?!"

"IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!"

"You break up and never contact each other. Or else I'll disband Super Junior!" President Lee declared.

There was nothing we could do anymore. Me and Haera really wanted to protect Super Junior.

President Lee gave us permission to go out his office. Haera played safe so she acted as if she didn't really know me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harro Guys. :"3 Sorry for late updates but I've done some chapters. =) Please continue to read them and do not get bored. Comment some suggestions if you want I won't take it badly.

 

Note: My Fan Fiction is written in my iPod note.

I just tranfer them here so the story can be poorly divided

in chapters so please do bear with me, okay? Thanks!