Tangled

A Beautiful Accident

-Haera's POV-

It feels so good to see old chingus again. They all looked better. After the very long chats Eunhyuk and Donghae went back to their seats.

Leeteuk then said "Finally! Some peace and quiet."

I just looked at him with a smile and he suddenly asked..

"How come you were close with them? Where was I?" he said ending with a laugh. A peculiar laugh.

"Yeah. I used to bring Sunny food during her trainee days. I knew you too Oppa. I see you very often. I had a crush on you then but you were dating already."

He looked at me and asked in shock.

"You had a what?"

"Don't worry that was a few years ago. How are you and your girlfriend these days?"

"We broke up after my debut. I realized I didn't really love her."

Well it's too late for us now I thought in my mind.


-Leeteuk's POV-

She had a crush on me? Does that mean I still have a chance? I will win back your heart Haera-shi.

We finally arrived at Tokyo Japan for our concert. We were on the van with Haera. She was treated very special since she was Lee Sooman's niece.

We were on our way to the hotel and she suddenly called someone.

"Hello?" Oh Uncle Lee! It's me. Yes I'm with them. I'll try to get the plane ticket in Korea as soon as possible."

So it must mean she'll leave soon. She hung up and sighted.

"So, You're gonna leave?" Eunhyuk asked in a gloomy voice.

"No. Uncle Lee told me to stay with you guys and feel the life as an idol. Whatever he meant."

Eunhyuk's smile widened and Donghae's face wasn't good.

We arrived at a very big and royal like hotel. Haera was with Ryeowook and Yesung they used to be high school friends.

The Manager Noona arrived too. I tried to hide but she caught me.

"Ya! Jungsu! how could you? She's too pretty to be me."

"I know right? She's like a goddess. Unlike the Lees she had wide eyes."

"Yeee." she said nodding her head and admired Haera talking to some press.

"Anyway Leeteuk, since you're the one that caused this beautiful accident you'll take responsibility of her. She'll be your room mate. Don't do anything okay?!"

I smirked at her and she hit my arms. I was felt so excited. The press left so I approached her and gave my arm.

"Ms. Lee let me accompany you to our room.". She held my arms and went closer. She was very approachable. No wonder she had many friends.

"I'm gonna stay with you?" she asked
"Sadly Yes." I teased
"I'm welcoming trades Hyung!" Eunhyuk who came from nowhere suddenly said.
"Ya!" I said giving him a death glare and he suddenly ran to Donghae.


-Donghae's POV-

Eunhyuk suddenly came to me from Haera and held my hands. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him.

It's Haera. She's back, I remember having a crush on her. I didn't confess 'cause Eunhyuk was dating her then.

I remember when they broke up I saw Eunhyuk in our practice studio Dancing his heart out.

I comforted him and let him cry in front of me. That was the time we fell in love with each other.

Since then I didn't like Haera anymore. I'm afraid of Haera. She might steal Eunhyuk away from me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The title could somehow be irrelevant. I couldn't think of anything. lol. =)) It's summer vacation so expect faster updates. =) I hope I get a lot of views. =)