We Meet Again.

A Beautiful Accident

-Eunhyuk's POV-

It can't be, this girl. She has grown much more beautiful than before. Why does she seem so close with Leeteuk hyung? If I approach her will she talk to me?

Ahhh. I can't be like this. I should really talk to her. I'll just look for the right time.

Omo. She stood up, where is she going? She's going to the comfort room? Wouldn't it be awkward if she finds me standing next to the door?

Lee Hyukjae why are you like this? It's just the past. It was high school it isn't the same right now.

Okay it's now or never. I stood up in front of the comfort room and waited for her.

The door finally opened and she was shocked when she saw me. She asked..

"Ya! Eunhyuk-shi you planning to kill me in shock?"

"I know. Mianhe. I just wanted to talk to you. It's awkward for me standing in front of a girl's comfort room isn't it? I just panicked, I didn't think. I'm sorry."

"Ya Lee Hyukjae-shi calm down. It's okay, nothing to be sorry about, you haven't changed a bit."

I backed off of her and asked if I could sit on the vacant chair next to her and Leeteuk Hyung.

We kept on talking and catching up on each other. We even exchanged cell phone numbers.

"Ya! Eunhyuk, you know her?" Leeteuk Hyung suddenly asked.

"Yes I do, Uhh. We.. Um... used to.. you know.. Yeah." I answered.

Haera didn't look uncomfortable so she must have moved on and forgot about it. But Have I?



-Haera's POV-

Aigoo. Eunhyuk. Why did I see you again? I'm forgetting you okay? We can't be anymore. Please stop making me fall in love with you again.

Eunhyuk kept talking and talking. He just sat there next to me and acted like we were friends. I guess he moved on, but have I?



-Donghae's POV-

Where is Eunhyuk? He didn't come back to his seat ever since he went to the comfort room.

I decided to ask Kyuhyun where he was.

"Ya~ Kyuhyun-ah. Where's the anchovy?"

"He's flirting with another fish, Hyung."

"Ya! What are you saying? Just get back to your game."

As expected from Kyuhyun a harsh reply. That's what I love about him.

I decided to go to Leeteuk Hyung who's with the Noona. There I saw something that made my heart ache.



-Leeteuk's POV-

"Ya! Eunhyuk stop talking too much. I'm trying to sleep here."

I told him. He just rolled his eyes and kept talking. Haera then looked at me and smiled as if she was thanking me.

Well I sort of meant that I was jealous so stop talking to Haera it's my turn.

Donghae suddenly came with a folding chair. He placed it next to Eunhyuk and said..

"Well Hello there."

"Omo~ Donghae-shi? Waah. You're more good looking than before."

Eunhyuk faced Donghae who looked confused and said..

"Donghae don't you remember Haera? We used to be good friends when we were trainees."

"Omo~ Haera?! You look very pretty is that really you?!"

Haera nodded and they all started talking. Okay Am I the only one who wasn't close with her? Where was I?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Going. Keep on Reading. there will be a lot of twists. Feel free to post a comment.