Truth or Kiss

A Beautiful Accident

We had dinner at the hotel and there were so many food served. The members and Haera sat in one table. Since she was Lee Sooman’s niece, we were served with expensive food. Lee Sooman really loves her too much.

After dinner, we went directly to our rooms. Haera took a shower and I just rested and used my laptop.

After a while, Haera came out from the bathroom. She didn't have a good expression though. She looked like she was in pain.

"What happened to you?" I asked her.

She sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me.

She moaned and said "OPPA~~ my back hurts"

"Do you want me to massage you?" I offered her.

She nodded and turned around. I started to massage her and felt her sigh in relief.



-Eunhyuk's POV-

The members gathered round and decided to go to Leeteuk Hyung's Room. However, I wanted to see Haera.

Donghae seems quiet ever since she saw me talking to Haera. Am I being figured out? I really love Donghae but Haera ...

I opened the door and found Leeteuk Hyung massaging Haera.

"Ya! Why are you touching her like that?" I shouted in shock.

"Omo. You have a back ache?" Ryeowook asked.

Haera nodded and Sungmin offered, "Do you want me to massage you?"

"No, it’s okay. Leeteuk Oppa already did." she declined.

We all gathered round and talked a lot. Haera suddenly left. No one went to get her but Leeteuk Hyung did feel uneasy when she left.

After a while, she came back with a huge Pizza and Ice Cream. The members couldn't help but shout in excitement.


-Haera's POV-

We all ate together and played a game spin the bottle. The one who gets pointed by the tip will have to answer a question. If he doesn't answer, he or she will have to kiss the one who asked the question on the lips.

The first one to be pointed was Kyuhyun. Sungmin asked the question

"Would you choose me or your laptop?"

Kyuhyun smirked, put his face near Sungmin, and kissed him.

Next up was Ryeowook. Yesung asked the question

"Have you ever cried your heart out? What was the reason?"

Yesung shook his head and kissed Ryeowook.

The next one was Heechul. Kyuhyun asked,

"Why were you crying a few nights before Hyung?"

Heechul gave him a death glare and we all shouted "KISS KISS KISS!"

"Stop it! I just miss Hangeng okay?"

They started to tease Heechul and went on.

The next one pointed was Shindong. Sungmin asked, "Do you get offended when people call you fat?"

Shindong just laughed and said a short "No."

The next one pointed was me. My heart beated fast waiting for a question. Leeteuk then suddenly asked...

"Is there anyone in this room that you like?"

I panicked and didn't say a word. Should I tell them I still like Eunhyuk? No! It may ruin his relationship with Donghae.

The members suddenly shouted
"KISS KISS KISS~!"

"Its okay" Leeteuk whispered I shyly went closer and kissed Leeteuk. I was shocked when he kissed back.

The members started to tease so we just went on. The next one pointed was Eunhyuk. Donghae asked,

"Did you get jealous with Haera's kiss?"

Eunhyuk without hesitation kissed Donghae and said "Aniyo."

And filled the room with laughter. We went on until it was time to go to sleep. It was 2am so they went back to their rooms.

When Leeteuk and me were left in the room awkwardness could be felt.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Leeteuk came and put some cream in his face.

"The kiss a while ago was nothing right?"

I washed of and .

"But Oppa~ you kissed back" and ended with a laugh.

"Ya! This kid." he replied and laughed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harro Guys. =3 Sorry for super late updates. Our internet crashes all the time. >< I have a lot instore for y'all. =)) Keep Reading okokok? ^^