The Memorable Night at the Hotel.

A Beautiful Accident

The party went on and ended at 2am. The guest went home and and the staff started cleaning up.

President Lee left before us with a happy face. I wanted to drive Haera home but she wouldn't agree.

So we decided to sleep at a hotel near the Function House. Before going to the hotel we decided to buy clothes.

Her hands were wrapped around mine as we looked for clothes. We ended up buying couple clothes.

We drove to the hotel and went to our room. We got the big one since some members wanted to stay there too but they still went to SMbldg to get their cars.



-Haera's POV-

I threw myself to the sofa and took a deep breath. Leeteuk removed his coat.

"Can you take this off for me?" he asked pertaining to the tie.

I stood up and removed his tie. While I was removing his tie I felt him look at me.

"You look like a goddess tonight." He suddenly said.

I smiled at him and showed him that I removed his tie already.

He suddenly pulled my body to his. He embraced my hips and held my face as he look deep into my eyes. He kissed my lips and his embrace got tighter. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. He pushed me to the walls and glued our hips together.

He kissed me deeply and his hands drew my back. I moaned a little and he pulled my hips to the sofa. My back fell there and he sat in my thighs. I removed a few buttons in his polo. He held my back and stood me up. He kissed my neck that got deeper. His hands lingered in my hips.

He paused for a while and looked at me.  We both ended up smiling at each other.

He was about to kiss me again but the doorbell rang. "Hyuuuuuung!" Eunhyuk shouted as he rang the doorbell.

Leeteuk pecked my lips for the last time and let go of me. He opened the door welcoming Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

"Nice lipstick Hyung." Eunhyuk pointed out.

The other members looked at him as he removed the lipstick. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After I changed my clothes I went out with the members.

"So? You guys want pizza?" I offered them.

"Yes pleaaaaaase." the gladly replied.

I ordered a big pizza for all of us and a few drinks.



-Donghae's POV-

We reached the hotel we were gonna stay in. I have a feeling Leeteuk Hyung and Haera did something already since Leeteuk Hyung was wearing Haera's lipstick.

Haera ordered a huge pizza and Kyuhyun brought SoJu. He drank and told stories all night.

It was 3am when we finished and went to our rooms. The room had 3 rooms in it. The first one was ours and Eunhyuk.

I carried Eunhyuk to our room 'cause he got really drunk. I made him lie on the bed while he was speaking nonsense.

"Donghae-Ya!" he shouted and pulled my arms.

He stood up and looked at me. He kissed my lips so I kissed back. He removed my shirt and kissed my neck. His hands went all over my body. Eunhyuk was excited that day.

I took his shirt off too as he kissed my body. He went through my abs and removed my pants. He went back to kissing my lips. His hand messed up my hair. I felt his other hand pull my below. I moaned and called out his name.



-Leeteuk's POV-

Aishh. I'm really worried with these kids. We were in the middle room next to Eunhyuk-Donghae and Kyuhyun-Sungmin.

Haera was in the bathroom so I was stuck in the room alone. It was really quiet but then I heard Donghae moan and Eunhyuk shouting "Get it in!"

I put my ears in the wall and eavesdropped until Haera said..

"Stop it! They need privacy."

So I left them alone. Haera looked very pretty that night she wore her night dress. I can feel my body tingling.

"Why are they having all the fun?" I asked Haera.

She hit me with a towel and said
"You already had your fun!"

Ahhh. Haera is too much. It's not my fault she .


-Sungmin's POV-

I wish the room Leeteuk Hyung got had no Wi-Fi. I can hear Donghae and Hyukjae have fun but Kyu is too busy with his laptop.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Isn't the night beautiful tonight?" I asked him with aegyo.

"Yes it is! I'm finally winning Hyung look!" he said all excited.

I just went next to him and looked as if I understood. I smiled and released a whoa. I can feel him looking at me. When I looked back he kissed my lips and stood up.

This is really a beautiful night.


-Leeteuk's POV-

We decided to sleep. I was the first one to go on the bed. She threw herself next to me and laid in my arms.

I kissed her forehead and touched her face. "You are really beautiful Lee Haera." I whispered.

She faced me and pecked my lips and smiled. "And you are a very handsome man Park Jungsu-shi." she answered.

I hugged her and wrapped my legs around her. "You can't escape from me Haera-shi." I warned her.

"Yaaaaa!" she said with a giggle.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. I really wanted her that night thankfully she gave in.

The next morning we all went to the living room and had breakfast from a room service.

"How was your night?" I asked them.

"It was good." they said.

"How about you Hyung?" Sungmin asked.

"Oh me? I heard a lot of moans last night. I wonder why I heard those?" I teased.

They all blushed but then Kyuhyun said "It must be Haera Noona eh Hyung?" Aishhh this kid!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah. I warned you but I can say it's not that of a chapter but hey I try. =) Don't judge me. LMAO.