A Wedding I Never did Wish to Have.

A Beautiful Accident

A few months later me and planned out little secret wedding.

The day has come and I was nervous and excited at the same time. The small church was filled with close friends and some artist. Even my parents who came from London went home for me and Leeteuk's special day.

"It's time." My dad called me and took my hands.

I picked up my egg shell colour dress and took the beautiful bouquet filled with white roses.

I walked down the aisle with my dad beside me. I couldn't help but smile as I saw the people look at me and the wedding march played.

I finally arrived in front of the altar and Leeteuk looked at me.

"You look very beautiful." he said with a deep smile.

The wedding ceremony started. We arrived at the point where the priest would ask..

"To those who object speak now or hold at peace forever.."

The crowd was silent until someone stood in the middle of the aisle.

"Stop!" She shouted.

We all looked back and stared at her. It was MiYeon; Leeteuk's ex girlfriend. She approached us and Leeteuk pulled me closer to him.

"You cannot marry that girl Park Jungsu-shi!" she shouted.

The atmosphere got silent.

"L-Leeteuk-shi. You cannot marry her. You know that it's me you love."

I was at a point of crying until Leeteuk said.. "Ya! MiYeon-shi I told you already. WE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE."

Leeteuk turned around and signalled the priest to continue.

"Leeteuk-shi. You can't marry her. I'm carrying your child for five months now!" She shouted.

My eyes went wide open and my tears fell. My heart broke just like that. Leeteuk faced me as my tears fell. If the child was only five months that means she still went out with that girl when we were still engaged.

I was about to slap his face but I couldn't do it. I grabbed my dress and ran away.


-Sungmin's POV-

What is this chaos? I never remembered Hyung with that witch. Haera left with a lot of tears. Hyung wanted to catch her but that witch stopped her.

The guest started to go out. I'm still shocked I don't know what to do.

Kyuhyun put his arms around mine and whispered "Don't be scared Hyung!"

Why is this happening? This should be a happy ending.

A few months later...


-Leeteuk's POV-

Tomorrow is the day I'll enter the military. I haven't seen Haera since our disaster wedding. I will only think of her inside the army. I will work hard for her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Update for tonight. Thank you to my very amazing readers. :)

But Please do comment bellow? PLEASE.

Leeteuk and Haera might break up. Still skeptical about that tho, Eunhyuk may save Haera's life?

IDK~ Stay tuned. ^^