Leeteuk?

A Beautiful Accident

The next morning I heard my alarm clock so I stood up and prayed. Leeteuk is still sleeping. He's very tired. He danced a lot last night.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I heard footsteps so he must be awake.

He went to bathroom and saw a very tired face. His eyes are barely open.

"Good Morning Haera-shi." he greeted. I smiled at him and asked...

"OPPA. Today is free you can do anything today. You could go back to sleep."

"Aniyo. I'm okay. I had 6hours already."

I went to the kitchen and found no food already. I sighted and closed the fridge's door.

"You want to grab breakfast downstairs? Together?" LEETEUK offered.

I smiled at him and we got ready. We went downstairs at the hotel's restaurant and had coffee and bread.

"Sooo..." Leeteuk mumbled
"Wae?"
"You really heard me last night?"
"Yes."
"You heard everything?"
"Yes."
"Are you mad?"
"No. Why would I be?"
"'Cause I feel that way."

I was about to reply but suddenly Heechul came. He sat next to me and asked me to him food.

"So. You seem excited last night?" Heechul asked.

"Yes Of course. It was the first time to see you guys in action."

"I was good right? But why were you holding a LEETEUK lightstick? Remind me later to buy you a Heechul lightstick."

"But after Japan I won't see you guys anymore."

"I don't think so. I'll see you at Youngstreet. You'll come okay?"

"Me at Youngstreet?"

"You don't have to beg Haera."

"I'm not begging Oppa. I'd like my identity to be secret."

He chuckled and said
"Well It's not secret anymore."

He showed me his laptop that hid news articles like

SUNNY AND HER SISTER SPOTTED AT STARBUCKS IN JAPAN.

SUNNY'S SISTER HAERA PRESENT LAST SUPER CONCERT IN JAPAN HOLDING A LEETEUK LS

TOP MODEL HAERA'S HAND KISSED BY SUPER JUNIOR'S LEETEUK

my eyes widened and Leeteuk read the articles too. The first articles were okay but the last one... Aishh!

We had no more things to do that live with it.

"Okay I'll come." I told Heechul and relayed me with a big smile.

Heechul left so I faced Leeteuk again. I was about to tell him that I liked him too but his phone rang so he left.

I wanted to spend our last day in Japan with him but he left.

I sat there at the table on my own until Donghae came.

"Why are you alone Haera?" he asked.
"Leeteuk left me so  ..."
"Really? Why? I thought he like you?"
"What?"
"Oh I wasn't supposed to say that."
"...."
"He really likes you Haera."
"But..."
"You still like Eunhyuk don't you?"
"No. It's not that."
"Then what?"
"..."
"You see?"
"I want to forget him. I want you two to be happy."
"Really? Thankyou."
"But Donghae. Recently I like Leeteuk. I like it when he smiles. When I see him and when he talks to me my heart beats faster."
"Omo. Haera-shi you’re in love?"
"I think so?"
"OMO! Why don't you tell him?"
"I was about to but he left."
"Aigoo."
"I wanted to spend our last day here with him but  ..."
"its okay I'm here."
"Donghae don't worry about me and Eunhyuk okay?"
"I won't."

Donghae kept me in good company. We roamed around Tokyo shopping and eating. The best part is no one recognized us. Donghae was so good in disguises.

Night came and we went back to the hotel. Leeteuk was already sleeping so I slept too.

I woke up at 3am and packed the stuff Donghae and me bought and the clothes Uncle Lee bought. I took a bath at 4am and Leeteuk already left.

I went down at the elevator and hanged in the lounge. I decided to call Sunny ..

"Hello? Sunny-ah! I'll leave Tokyo today. I'll see you at Seoul okay? Saranghae. Take care okay? Don't cry. Aishh! You're making me tear up. I always understand that you are busy. okay. Byee."

I heard the members leave so I tagged along with them. My bag wasn't heavy but I couldn't lift it. Aishh! What's wrong with me?

Siwon suddenly picked it up for me.

"Siwon-shi you don't have to do that. Let me carry it." I asked with a smile.

"No. No. It's okay. It's not heavy. You seem weak. Pray to God to give you more energy okay?"

"I already did. And he gave me help too. Siwon help. Thankyou Siwon-shi."

He smiled at me and walked with me. I couldn't find Leeteuk so I sat with Ryeowook and Yesung. They were so sweet and kept telling me stories. They were a very happy couple.

I looked around to look for Leeteuk instead, I found Eunhyuk sleeping at Donghae’s shoulder. Kyuhyun using his laptop while Sungmin watched him. Siwon reading a bible and Shindong sleeping. Heechul was talking to Hangeng via Skype and Leeteuk next to him was sitting there. He wasn't doing anything. He must be thinking of something deep.

He saw me looking at him so I smiled. He just looked away and acted as if he didn't see me.

Why is he like this? What's wrong with him? Aishhh.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't think of any more titles so yeah. =) Why did Leeteuk leave you? T.T