The EX.

A Beautiful Accident

We arrived at Korea a few hours later so it was time to go back to my regular life. We gathered round at the airport lounge.

"So this is goodbye?" I asked. The members made a group hug without Leeteuk. I left and went directly to my house.

The house was empty and it was somewhat awkward. When I was with the members, the atmosphere was very lively.

I unpacked my stuff and rested for a while. While unpacking I saw a box. They were the books I bought for Uncle Lee.

This reminds me, I need to visit him. I took a bath and went there.

His managers still remembered me and let me in. I saw his old office again. It hasn't changed a bit.

"Uncle Lee?"

I went inside and found him doing paper works. I bowed to him and he let me in.

"I missed you Uncle. Thankyou for the trip." I gave him the box and I saw his wide smile again.

We talked for a while but he had a meeting so I had to leave. I promised to comeback.

I was on my way out until I saw someone. It was Leeteuk. He had his arms wrapped around her. The girl looked very familiar. Could it be?!

It was Shin MiYeon. It was Leeteuk's Ex girlfriend when he was a trainee. I walked pass them so I thought I was safe.

Suddenly MiYeon said, "Wait a minute! Isn't that Haera?"

I turned towards them. "Yes you caught me MiYeon."

"How are you? You've grown very pretty."

"Ahh. I'm good. You too. So in the end it's still you two eh LEETEUK-shi? How sweet."

Leeteuk just smirked and rolled his eyes. MiYeon said ..

"I know right? Well we both know we love each other."

"Yeee~ stay strong. I have to go now! see you soon."

I said and left right away. I went into a side of the building and rested my back. I felt like falling on my knees.

Why am I feeling this? Why am I getting hurt? It's just Leeteuk right?

My tears started to fall but I controlled some of it from falling.

Someone suddenly hugged me. My tears fell more.

"It's okay. It's okay."

It was Eunhyuk. I was sure it was him. His voice ..

He released the hug. "Don't cry Haera. Leeteuk Hyung is not worth it."

-Eunhyuk's POV-

I found Haera crying. Donghae was right she is in love with Leeteuk.

We went to her car and talked things out. I treated her to a restaurant so we talked a lot. She kind of felt better.

It was late at night when I each at home. I was so exhausted I wanted to rest but I saw Donghae at the sofa waiting for me.

"Where have you been?" He asked.
"Donghae-ya I did nothing wrong."
"Who were you with?"
"Haera-shi."
"How could you?"
"What? I didn't do anything."

He ignored me and went to our room. I hugged him from the back.

"She was crying...

He saw Leeteuk hyung with MiYeon." I explained.

He turned to me and said..

"Really? Poor Haera. He loved Leeteuk so much."

There was nothing we could do. Me and Donghae slept and thankfully, he wasn't mad anymore.


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. It's short but see the next one. ^^ I'm sureeeh ~~ Hope you like the short EunHae thingyyy. XDDD