It was a ...

A Beautiful Accident

 

A few weeks have passed and we did the routines Introducing a Star's Friend did in previews episodes. It was time for our last episode shoot and the staff said it will be a very special episode.

We were made to dress formally so I wore a dress with a belt and heels. My hair was tied up in curled and the makeup artist unnie did my make up for me.

The set was outside the beach and candles were lit. We started to bid good byes and and ate a special dinner together. A few hours later we were blindfolded and I couldn't hear anything but the wave crashing.

They walked me somewhere and I felt sweet instrumental songs and Leeteuk removed my blindfold. He held my cheeks and stepped closer to me ..

"Haera-shi thank you for everything. You do know how much I love you right? I don't ever wanna lose you. I will be yours forever. Will you be mine forever too? Shall we start forever today? In front of all the viewers and staffs here. Lee Haera will you marry me?"

My eyes kept on dropping tears as he knelt down in front of me. I held his hands and stood him up. "I do." I replied without hesitation. He pushed his lips towards mine and hugged my waist as I kissed him back.

When we parted all I could do is stare at him knowing he will be mine forever. I really loved him and after all the things we have been through I still love him. In my story Lee Haera and Park Jungsu will be forever.

Suddenly my vision started to get blurry and I couldn't hear anything. I saw nothing but darkness. I felt some light growing into my face and I started to open my eyes and realized that the sun has risen and birds started to chirp. I sat in my bed and played Super Junior songs.

I had myself thinking It was all a dream. I remember myself accidentally getting my head bump on the ground so I must have been unconscious. I felt like It is such a beautiful accident. It's weird but having that dream made the accident worth it. I wished it was real but I'm really thankful to have dream like that. I lied back down on my bed remembering each and every part of it.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THE NEXT CHAPTER.