Chapter 5: Way back into love?

Just Once

 

Chapter 5:

 

She picked up her brush and combs her curly-long hair. After three brushing she stops and puts down the brush. She looks at her reflection on the mirror in front her and stares at it for seconds then gives out a deep sigh.

She picks up the hairbrush and begins combing her hair again…then stops…then stares at her reflection…inhales, exhales…then-

“I’ve never seen you so nervous like that, sweetie.”

“Jae!” wide-eyes, she turns to face a gorgeous man leaning on the opened door. “What are you doing here?”

“Checking on you, what else?”

Her brows automatically screwed up, “And why is there a need to check on me, Mr. Gorgeous?” She asked putting her two hands on her hips, her eyes fixed him.

“Well,” Jaejoong crosses his arms in front his chest, grins “a small bird whispered to me that somebody here is so tense right now because of some reason that I really like to confirm.”

“What are you saying?” She turns her back at him and face the mirror again.

“So it is really true. You have a special guest tonight---other than me?”

“You are my only guest in this show, who else would be here with me than you.” She bluntly answered then took again the brush to her hair.

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong---your long time husband he’s coming, right?” Jaejoong continued, teasing her up.

“Oh, Jiyong is a busy man. I don’t think his sched-“

“Ooops, cut it off, sweetie!” Jaejoong reacted, cutting her off. “I already heard that lines----no read that lines of yours yesterday. What I want to find out is, if he is already here.”

“He’s not coming. And why would you think that he will come here.” She stops from her combing and look at Jaejoong through his reflection on the mirror.

“And how could I not think either that he will not come here? He openly said that he will be here to support you.” Jaejoong walks towards her, still bearing that joking smile on his face, “Don’t deny it, sweetie. Your eyes show that you’re excited about this idea.”

She wags her hand, “If you came here to annoy me, Jae. You’re winning…”

He stops and stands beside her. “I’m happy for you, sweetie.”

She turns to face him, “It’s not what you think, Jae.” She said as if explaining hardly and looked down.

“Oh, here you are again, Dara” Jaejoong holds her on her shoulders, “Why don’t you just be glad about this and stop frowning, okey.” He holds her chin up and gives his widest smile on her. “Cheer up, sweetie, will you please?”

 

She sighs and pulls her self from his hold, “I’m really not expecting him. I know he will not come.”

“What if he will? Want to have a bet with me on that?”

She glares at him and makes face. “Shut up Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong reaches for her again and envelopes her in a tight hug. “Okey, okey! Whether Mr. Kwon will be here or not, please don’t be upset okey? Let’s not ruin this night. I’ll help you make this show as special as those you previously have.”

She embraces him back, “Thank you Jae. You just don’t know how grateful I am to know you. I don’t think I can pay you enough for all the support you’ve been giving me.”

 

Jaejoong chuckles, “Double my talent fee tonight, sweetie then we’re even.”She hits him.

Jaejoong's laughter is heard.That she joined after.

 

“That’s better sweetie. Laugh out loud! It’s good for our lungs.”

They break away from each other still laughing to their hearts content.

“I better leave you now. Finish fixing your self, the show is about to start.” Jaejoong told her after giving her a quick look.

“Okey break a leg, then!”

“Oh, yeah. It’s better wishing me to have a broken leg than a broken neck after this show. Really hope Mr. Kwon won’t freak out when I hold you later on our duet, huh!”

She rolled her eyes on him. “It’s funny, hehehehe!”

Jaejoong walks to the door, laughing. “See you later, sweetie!” then he steps outside leaving her alone again in that dressing room.

She looks back to her reflection.

Stare on her self…then shakes her head.

No, he won’t be coming over. She told her self.

--------

 

The concert---a celebration of her 10th Anniversary in the music industry starts when she sang her first song. She dedicated it to all her fans and followers who continue to support her throughout the years that she’s been in the business. After that she gave out a song and dance number that made the audience stood to their feet and dance with her. Her third song that she sang after Jaejoong did his first performance was an acoustic song that she dedicated to her daughter, to her family and to her friends who are among the crowds on the first seat row.

 

Her fourth song is a duet with Jaejoong.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” she yelled between deep breathing, “My next song, I WILL TAKE YOU FOREVER ---- a song which will forever be special to me, will be a duet with a good friend. (Screaming is heard from the audience) and so to all of you here he is --- KIM JAEJOONG!”

(Beginning of the song)

 

I Will Take You Forever (Kris Lawrence feat. Denise Laurel)I was a man who always played around in loveSo quick to take but so afraid to give enoughBut now I’ve found the oneAnd heaven will only knowWhat only my eyes can sayAnd time can’t take awayI was a girl who trusted no one with my heartAnd the dreams that young girls dreamWere just vanishing in the darkBut now I’ve found the oneAnd heaven will only knowWhat only my eyes can sayThey say..That I will take you foreverAnd there will never be anyone else in my heart but youAnd I will take you foreverAnd there will never be anyone else but youAnyone else but youNow my heart belongs to youAnd I will always be your best friendNow my secrets are safe with youAnd the magic will never endNow you are the oneAnd heaven will only knowWhat only our eyes can sayThey say That I will take you foreverAnd there will never be anyone else in my heart but you.And I will take you foreverAnd there will never be anyone else but youanyone else but you, anyone else but you.You (you)..oohhh.That I will take you foreverAnd there will never be anyone else in my heart but you.Now I will take you foreverAnd there will never be anyone else but youanyone else but you.I will girl take you foreverBy your side I won’t leave you neverI don’t need anyone else but youAnd I will take you… ohhh…forever. Ohh…I will (I will) take you forever.

 

( End of the song )

 

She hugs on to him as soon as they finished the last line.

 

Everybody claps their hands and cheer for them.

 

“Thank you so much, Jae!” she told him giggling as he hold on to him closer.

“Uh oh!” Jaejoong, as he jokingly tries to pull his self from her, “don’t let me be killed by doing this, sweetie! I still want to see the sun tomorrow!”

She hits him. “You’re one crazy man!”

The audience though didn’t exactly grasp what they’re talking about, laugh with them and make a louder applause.

“You know everybody,” Jaejoong faces the crowd, “I am very happy to be a part of this concert and I have three reasons of having this feeling right now. “He takes a glance at her that she just smiled on, “my first reason is of course the talent fee that I will be getting from here---it’s quite big, hehehe,” (everyone from the audience laughs again, and so did she). “My second reason, “Jaejoong, goes on, “is having that duet with Dara---which is really a pleasurable and honorable experience for me. “Jaejoong again looks at her, “Who would not want singing with this very beautiful talented woman?”Jaejoong shakes his head, “I guess only idiot man would resists doing it to her!” (She hits him again) “My third reason, “Jaejoong stares at her then on the audience then back to her again, “is because my good friend here seems to be very happy tonight and for that I am very happy for her.”

 

Suddenly, her eyes become bright because of some tears that begin to form. “Oh, Jae you stupid---don’t do this to me…”

 

Jaejoong held her one hand…his eyes lock on her, “I know that you’ve gone through a lot of things and maybe will still goes through a lot more---but please don’t ever think to give up. Smile often and never frown, sweetie…I promise to be just here for you.”

 

She doesn’t know what else to say…she felt that Jaejoong hold tightens.He smiles to her.

“Thank you again, Jae.” She genuinely told him as she smiled back.

And as if in cue, Jaejoong let go of her, “Oh yes I know it’s my turn now to say something GOOD here about you before you have your final song,” (she lets out a soft laugh) Jaejoong faces the audience, “Ladies and Gentlemen…A great artist…A wonderful friend…A worth loving woman---“Jaejoong look at her face again “SANDARA PARK” After that Jaejoong exited the stage.

 

(Beginning of the song)

 

I’ve been living with a shadow overheadI’ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bedI’ve been lonely for so longTrapped in the past, I just can’t seem to move on

I’ve been hiding all my hopes and dreams away (She was cut off; a man’s voice is heard singing that lines…)

Just incase I ever need them again someday (Jiyong coming from the audience, holding his microphone on his hand and Sandy on his other hand, walks on the stage, towards her…)

I’ve been sitting aside time,To clear a little space in the corners of my mind…

(The two important people in her life stand beside her)(She sings with Jiyong)

 

All I want to do is find a way back into loveI can’t make through without a way back into love

I’ve been watching but the stars refuse to shine (Jiyong lovingly sets his eyes on her as she solely sang the lines) I’ve been searching but I just don’t see the signsI know that it’s out thereThere’s got to be something for my soul somewhere

I’ve been looking for someone to shed some light (Jiyong again sings the male part of the song)Not just somebody to get me through the nightI could use some direction, and I’m open to your suggestions

All I want to do is find a way back into love (They again sing together)I can’t make it through without a way back into loveAnd if I open my heart to againI guess I’m hopin you’ll be there for me in the end

There are moments that I don’t know if it’s real (She again sings her part, now tears are flowing down her cheeks)Or if anybody feels the way I feelI need inspiration, not just another negotiation

(Jiyong held her hand and carried Sandy with him as they do again the chorus)

All I want to do is find a way back into loveI can’t make through without a way back into loveAnd if I open my heart to againI guess I’m hopin you’ll be there for me in the end…

 

The audience stands to their seats and makes a very loud applause.

 

Jiyong tightly envelops her into his arms.

While she is crying hardly on him, Jiyong is all grins comforting her. Sandy face is obviously confused on what’s happening around her.

 

“You Jiyong---I hate you for doing this!” Her cried out is heard by everyone. Her mic is still on.

Jiyong laughs out loud and everybody hears it too.

The audience teases them and cheers them louder.

Their friends want now to run to the stage to join the couple because of the excitement they are getting from Jiyong and Dara.

 

“I-I don’t know that I could really sing better like this honey. I think it’s good if we do this again some other time.” Jiyong said holding up his microphone.

“You’ll pay for this Jiyong!” she replied, trying to stop her crying and brings back her composure.

“Okey later honey at our room.”

 

The audience went crazy!

 

She totally blushed and felt her tongue was tied up for not knowing what and how to react.

She didn’t hear anything but the loud noise of the crowds.

She gets Sandy from him while giving him a stare.

Jiyong just continues on his laughing. He is indeed enjoying the moment.

She faces the audience and waves, “Goodnight everybody! Thank you!”

 

Just before the light went off, like the way it used to be after she said those last words, the audience screamed. “KISS! KISS! KISS!”

 

Again she was stunned.

With that, Jiyong moves closer to her, with those wicked teasing smiles painted on his face.

“J-Jiyong?” she had moves a step away. “I’ll kill you! I swear I could kill you, if you do that to me!”

The crowd cheers for Jiyong.

Jiyong gets hold of her, despite of her protests… “I’ll be gentle honey, just like the first time…”

 

The audience went wild! Daesung, YOungbae and Seungri screams are very recognizable.

 

“Jiyong…”

Jiyong head slowly bends down…

She holds on to him…

Jiyong holds her face, his eyes wanders on her face…

“I’m happy to be here…” he whispered then kisses her forehead and embraces them both---she and Sandy.

A loud applause came again from the audience.

 

Then the lights went off. 

 

ooooooOooooo

 

trollers ^_~ still confused or what? 

anywho thanks for the 17 subsribers and 397 views. kamsahamnida.

apology for the song. ^.^

till then! *wave*