JIA YOU, JIYONG!

Just Once

The PARK HYATT Function Room is filled with people. Cameras and microphones are everywhere the room. Everyone is questioning each other of what to expect of that gathering but most of them just keep on shaking their heads. They all have their invitation on their hands but none of them have any ideas of what they’ll be doing there. The invitation comes from Kwon Jiyong, It was said that he needs their presence and would be grateful if they could come.
Kwon Jiyong wants to have a press conference, that’s the more precise reason for holding them the invitation but for what particular agenda, it’s still yet to find out.
“Manager, everything is ready now. Everybody is just waiting for you to come out.” Sec. Xu interrupts Jiyong thinking as he approached him from behind.
Jiyong turns to face him. “Oh, thank you. I’ll just make a call then I’ll face them.”
Sec. Xu bows his head. “Okey, Manager.”
He fishes out his phone from the pocket of his suit and dials a familiar number.
“Dara…” he asks softly as soon as the other line is picked up.-----------“How are you and Sandy?”--------------------------------------“Where are you?”------------------------------------------------------------
“Okey…uhm, I’ll be talking with the press….”----------------------------------“I hope with this, things will be clearer now to everybody. I don’t know if she would still have the nerve to come out with another of her scene again after I clarify this whole mess.” He takes a deep breathing. “But whatever she’ll be doing next, I want you to close your ears Dara. Have faith in me. I love you and Sandy and what matters most in my life now are both of you.”------------------------------------------------------------------------------------“Thank you, Baby. Thank you so much.”---------------------------------------------------------“I love you, Baby. I love you so much.”-------------------------------------“ Okey, I’ll pick you and Sandy after this.”------------------------“Okey, bye.”
“Jiyong!”
Jiyong closes his phone and put it back to his pocket and turns around to see his friends standing behind him.
“What are you guys doing here?” he asks with no expression at all.
“Are you happy to see us or just wish we haven’t showed up?” Seungri replied with his famous smile on his face---his smile that usually annoyed everyone.
he gives him a glare.
“We want to help.” Daesung says, getting Jiyong's attention from Seungri.
“I can handle this. This is only my matter.”
Youngbae walks around Jiyong, “we all know that but I guess settling this mess with the three of us here will make a more impact…”He laughs loud with what he has says.
“I’m serious about what I’ll be doing, Bae.” He told snobbishly.
“Oh, yeah as if we don’t know that…” Youngbae raised an eyebrow at him.
Jiyong exasperatedly shakes his head. “Let’s stop this nonsense. I’m coming out now to talk with them.”
“Okey, will be just here.” Daesung said taping Jiyong with his hand.
He looks at him. “Okey.” Then he steps out passing by them.
‘’Jiyong!”
Jiyong looks back at the three.
“Jia yoou!” The three shouted then laughs hard after.
Jiyong walks and leaves them with a smile in his face.
----
“Good evening to all.”
Everybody’s eyes went on the center table placed on the platform. 
Flashing of the cameras and the whispering of the crowd went out of control.
“Ladies and gentlemen I’m afraid I cannot continue if you don’t lend me your ears and stop from your talking.”
The press people stop themselves from their discussion. 
“Before anything else, I would like to thank you for coming over here. Thank you very much.” Jiyong's eyes begin to wander in the whole room. “I know from the time I came back here in Seoul, I have given you enough to feast for. Well, with that… I really wish you could all have been more careful with what you’ve done to me… more than anybody else, with those things you’ve come up, it is my family who’s been affected so much. But, this time I just want to think that you might been manipulated perhaps to come out with that unmannered news…And to once and for all clarify those things, I asked for your presence and now chose to speak here about it… 
I am back now with my family. The main reason why I returned here is to reconcile with my wife- Kwon Sandara and spend the rest of my life with her and our daughter- Kwon Sandy. My family is the most important thing my life today. And I am happy to tell you that they have accepted me again and we are happily starting our lives together.
My family’s faith is in me. My wife, Dara, may have been bothered by all those tricks but she has just assured me that she won’t let those things come between our ways now. My wife loves me so much. She doesn’t want anymore to believe on all those lies that have been created. And if there’s any one now who will show up to ruin me and my family, I won’t regret wrecking your lives also.”
The press people begin murmuring again.

“Mr. Kwon can we ask you a question?” asks by somebody from crowd.
“Go ahead.” He replies, looking directly at the man.
“If you‘re back with your family now and starting to live your life with them, does it mean that there won’t be any chance that you and Sohee will get back with your own relationship again?”
Jiyong face hardens. “My only relationship is with Dara. And I don’t think I would still choose to be in any other woman than her.”
“So how are you and Sohee now, Mr. Kwon?”
“We are long over.” 
The crowd’s noise gets louder.
“But Mr. Kwon how about the news that you are caught visiti-“
“It’s just a hallucination.”
Everyone’s eyes turn to owner of the voice who cuts the reporter from his question.
“Dara?” Jiyong face is so surprised seeing his wife came out from the back and now walking towards him.
The flashes of the camera capture the couple as they hug to each other.
“W-what are you doing here?” His smile is delightfully painted in his face as his eyes are lovingly laid on her.” I-I mean…”
She pouted. “Why, you don’t want me here? Okey, I’ll just go ahead.” With that Dara turns her back at him but before she able to step his firm hands have pulled her to him and made her body locked with his.
“Hey, where do you think you’re going, huh Mrs. Kwon?” Jiyong asks as his one hand reaches to touch her face and the other hand circles around her petite body.
“I thought you don’t want me around here.” She replies in fake seriousness.
“Who says so?” Jiyong in a wide smile drew her closer to him.
She looks up and meets his eyes. “I-I’m here to support you.” She told him reassuring. 
He felt his heart squeezed up with those words. “Oh, why I deserve to have you, Dara…” 
“I thought you said you love me,” she gives him her sweetest smile. “And so I showed up to also let you know that I do love you. And no matter what Mr. Kwon, I’ll stand here for you.” 
He closed his eyes, taking pleasure in what she just said…
“I do Jiyong…” She pulls him closer to her, tugging his suit.
He opens his eyes with tears that brighten them both. “Dara...”
Her hands went up to curl on his neck as she tiptoes and raises to give him a kiss.
Ohhs and ahhhs are heard from crowd.
Jiyong pleasantly welcomes her lips and responds to her until they were both breathless.
“I love you so much Mrs. Kwon.” He told her as soon as he let go. 
She gives him a wicked smile and toys his collar, “Ows, really?”
He brow furrowed and then he looked at the crowd, “Now she does not want to believe me anymore…” and with that, He scooped her up that made her screamed to her lungs.
“Jiyong put me down!” she yells, blushing.
His smiles reach to his ears. “I’m sorry sweetheart. I have no plans now of doing that unless we’re already on our bed.” He told her laughing then widely smiles also to the press people. “Thank you so much everybody. I hope things are clearer now with us. I love you all!”
And then again, he claims her lips and they left the stage with Dara still in protest! 
Everyone from the crowd cheers for them and claps their hands----and that includes those who were at the back stage…
“Whoa! Another honeymoon in the making, hahahahhaha! Youngbae happily exclaims as they sent them to leave the hotel.
“Yeah another godchild to be in your list, Bae!” 
She has rolled her eyes for not knowing of what else to say. 
All of them are very happy to see them reconciled.
And all are giving them their best wishes.
“Jia you! Dara! Jia you Jiyong!”
That’s Bom and before Jiyong lifts her to his car, she winked at her and mouthed a “thank you”.

 

___________________________________

FINAL CHAPTER -I'll post it tomorrow :D-

anyhow!

I have new story to post!!! tee-hee

but I need your opinion.

WHO DESERVE TO BE DARA'S LEADINGMAN for the next fiction?

A. JIYONG

B. TOP

C. Jaejoong

D. Taeyang

You belong with me is the title of my next fiction.... :)