Chapter 15: Making up with you

Just Once

Chapter 15

 

Jiyong is too busy talking to his secretary, on somebody on his business phone and someone on his other line that he didn’t take notice of the three most influential men entering his office.The three stop right at the door and take their own poses (like their having a pictorial or something) as all their brows twisted up watching Jiyong crams to attend on what’s all in front of him.

“Sec. Xu, I really need this one week vacation. Hold all my prior commitments. Re-schedule all my meetings and seminars. Tell the all our managers to finish their reports and be ready for-“ Jiyong was cut off from talking to his secretary when he hears a voice from his business phone cling in between his neck and left ear,

“Yes, Mrs. Wee, Kwon Jiyonghere.------------------------------------------------- Yes, I really want to pull out Dara from her schedule this week.. Kindly give her—us one week then she’ll resume doing all those commitments after.-----------------------------------------------. Yes, only a week please.------------------------------- Yes I will appreciate that…-------------------------------Oh, that’s so sweet of you Mrs. Wee. Thank you, thank you, Mrs. Wee.------------------------------------------------------- I owe you one with this. Maybe I’ll consider investing on your record company when we come back, how about that?----------------------------------------------------Hahahahahha! No, of course not, Mrs. Wee. I will not consider putting up my own. My wife for sure won’t like that. -------------------------Yes, thank you again. --------------------------------------Ei, uhmm, Mrs. Wee please don’t tell this yet to Dara. I want to be the one who’ll inform this to her.--------------------Okey, thank you then, Mrs. Wee, good evening.”With that Jiyong ended the call and puts down his mobile phone. His eyes look back again to Sec. Xu and he is about to speak at him again when he remembers that there is also somebody on his other phone. Immediately he places the phone to his ear,

 

“Butler Lu? -----------------------How’s everything, now?-------------------Okey, that’s good but how about the pasta?---------------What?----------------------------------------------------Okey. Be sure to include that in the menu. -------------------------------------------------We’ll be there in about an hour perhaps. I am just waiting for Sandy then we’ll be going to your Young Lady and we’ll be coming home. Make sure that everything is set, please.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okey, thank you.”Jiyong lets out a deep sigh then look again to Sec. Xu.

“Sec. Xu-”

“Yes, Manager?”Jiyong thinks for a while looking at his secretary then he said after,

“where am I with you? I’m lost with our conversation.” A bark of laughter erupted, His friends show up their selves before Jiyong.

“What’s up man? What’s happening here with you, LOVER BOY?” It’s Youngbae, teasing and grinning as he comes over near Jiyong and half sits on the edge of his mahogany table.

“Why are you all here?” Jiyong asks though he already knows their agenda.

“To have a celebration, we are sure now that you and Dara have reconciled.” Daesung casually answered as he takes the couch where Seungri is already slump. His brows twisted, “

How sure are you are Dae?” he asks again not looking at his brother, picking up some of the folders on his table then giving them to his secretary.

“Kindly give me a report on this. I’ll need that as soon as we come back,” he instructs formally looking at Sec. Xu. Sec. Xu nods and bows his head at him.

“Why do you think that we are not sure about it, Ji ha?” Seungri butts in.

“CL already talk to Dara. Your wife spilled it out.”Jiyong ignores his friend remarks. 

“Sec. Xu, I remember I have a sched-” he again tells, facing his secretary but has stopped as he hears his private phone ringing. Jiyong picks it up quickly from his drawer and with a wide smile answers it after he saw on the screen who is calling from the other line.

“Hello, Mrs. KWON! How are you doing? -----------------------------------------------------Oh, nice to hear that, sweetheart.---------------------Yes, I already sent the chauffer to fetch our daughter. -----------------------------------Yes, sweetheart. -------------------No, no that won’t be necessary now, Mrs. Kwon.--------------------------------------Okey, sweetheart.----------------------------Yes and you take care of your self also. I’ll see you later, sweetheart.------- --------------Yeah, bye! ”Jiyong ended that call with a dreamy look on his face and Youngbae’s hard laughing snapped him off from it.

“How sure we are huh?” Youngbae walks around him and starts reciting (with exaggeration on his voice) what Jiyong said to Dara on the phone. “Yes, sweetheart…. Okey, sweetheart…No, sweetheart… Bye sweetheart! Whahahahahaaha! Welcome back to our world, Ji!”Youngbae playfully hugs Jiyong and laughs harder at him.

“Welcome back in our world where our wives rule our lives!”

“Let go of me, bae will you please!” Jiyong cries out and pulls his self from his brother.

“You’re my man, Ji!” Jiyong ignores Youngbae teasing and turns again to Sec. Xu.

“I’ll talk again with you tomorrow, Sec. Xu. You can go back to your table. Just kindly check if my chauffer has already got to my daughter.”

“Okey, Sir.”

 

With that Sec. Xu left the room.“So, Ji what are you up now? How are we going to celebrate this?”Jiyong turns to look at Daesungi,

“I’m sorry Dae, but I prefer to celebrate this first with my family. I’ll take them to the villa and we’re leaving tomorrow.”Dae lets out his styled smile and show him his famous thumbs up sign and simply adds,

“Good luck, Ji!”Seungri also gives out his dimple-showing smile at him,

“Yeah, that’s a good idea, Ji. Don’t mind us, we’ll just wait till you come back and by then maybe we’ll have our own celebration. My family is really happy for you and Dara.”Youngbae, whose eyes and smiles are still teasing, walks again to Jiyong and throws an arm on across Jiyong shoulder,

“Aiming for your second honeymoon, buddy? Well, good luck! Really hope you’ll score. Aspire for the best shot, man! Go for the gold!” Youngbae mockingly taps his brother and laughs crazily. Jiyong gives Youngbae a glare,

“You’re really a dirty minded freak!” He said shutting Youngbae off then moves back to his swivel chair. “Spare me of those thoughts, Bae! What I just wanted now is to gain Dara's trust and made her believe that I am really sincere about this reconciliation.”

“Oh, really la?” Bae gives him a sarcastic smile.

“Well, if I’m one dirty minded freak, Jis,” Youngbae says pointing to his self, “then you are one HYPROCITE MAN, I swear!”Youngbae rolled his eyes.All other two men burst into laughter.

“Shut up!” Jiyong slouch his self on his chair.

“Why Ji do you really not miss putting Dara in your both warm arms? Embracing her so tightly… feeling her skin next on to you…smelling her hair…giving her a soft kisses in her forehead then ….”Bae looks at Dae and Seungri.

“On the tip of her nose…”  Dae adds.

“On her both cheeks…” Seungri follows on.

“And then finally…on her li-“Before Youngbae has able to continue his phrases, Jiyong already jumps on to him and playfully hits him and drags him to Dae and Seungri and then all four of them jokingly beat each other.For a minute, the four powerful and good looking men fight like what they used to do when they were kids--------hitting, pulling and shouting at each other, laughing to their heart’s content as their voice roars the whole place.

 

“Papa!”Sandy’s yell as she comes out from the opened door stops them from their doing.

“Sandy!” Jiyong calls back as he comes out from his friend’s body as they pinned him down.Sandy surprised and confused stares at her father then at her uncles.Seungri, Youngbae and Seungri immediately gives the young Sandy their smiles as they all sit up properly and smoothen out their selves.

“Pa, are you quarreling with them?” Sandy asks as she looks back at him.Jiyong combing his hair with his fingers, scoops her daughter with his other hand.

“No, princess, we’re not quarreling. We’re just having some fun,” he answers smiling at Sandy,

“are you ready for our dinner?”Sandy, with worries disappeared from her face, excitedly nods at her father.

“Yes, I am Papa. Are we going to see Mama?”

“Yeah,” Jiyong puts her down,

“say your goodnight now to your uncles then we’ll leave to see your mother.”Sandy obeys and does what Jiyong has told her.His friends happily give their kisses to Sandy then the child runs back to Jiyong.

“We’ll go ahead. Dara is waiting for us. We’ll be having a dinner in the mansion.” Jiyong said, with so much happiness radiating from his eyes.All three gorgeous men nod their heads, let out a smile and contentedly send them with their eyes as Jiyong and Sandy walks out to the room.

------------

 

Look at the stars,Look how they shine for you,And everything you do,Yeah, they were all yellow.I came along,I wrote a song for you,And all the things you do,And it was called yellow.So then I took my

----“Cut it off now Dara!”Puzzled, Dara removes the headset from her ears and looks at his musical director. “Why? I still didn’t get the song right. I’ll practice more.”The man nearly in his forties walks towards her and bows his head in front her and said,

“Resume practicing some other time, Young Lady. Your prince charming and your little princess have just arrived. They’re now waiting for you outside. “She covers with her one hand to suppress her laughter first then she exclaims smiling,

“Ei, what are you doing Francis, will you stop that?”

“Pack up now, Dara. I’m not kidding, here. The Royal Highness is already outside.” The man gently pulls her from her sitting and drags her towards the door out of the music room.

“Who’s really outside, is it Jiyong?” She asks facing Francis, unconvinced. Francis heartily smiles at her,

“Yes Young Lady so better go out now and run to his arms and give him a kiss.”She blushed upon hearing that.Francis’ laughter is heard on all the corners of the room.

“It’s good seeing you with that happiness in your face, Dara. You’re eyes are beaming with joy in the mere mention of your Prince’s name.” She softly hit his arms,

“Hey, that so exaggerate!”“Face the mirror, Daraand look at yourself.”She laughs with him.

“You really know how to make me laugh, Francis,” she leans to him and give a peck on his cheek,

“I’ll go ahead. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“I’ll see you next week perhaps, Dara.”

“Huh?” she gives him a quizzical look. 

“I thought we have to rush this recording. You’re going somewhere?”Francis opens the door for her,

“No, I’m not. You are.”Her brows twirled up,

“Me? Oh, I don’t have any schedule outside Francis. I’m not going anywhere.” 

“You’re going to have. Go now Dara. Enjoy your vacation!”

“Ha! But---- hey, what you talking about, Francis?”

“I’m sorry Dara, I’ll be going now also. Don’t have much time to explain. Bye!”With that she saw her musical director walks away from her, walking towards the opposite direction where she’ll be going.What is he really saying, she asks herself shaking her head then proceeds to her locker, get her things then walks to the lobby where she thinks Jiyong and Sandy maybe waiting.Jiyong didn’t inform her earlier that they will be coming to fetch her. He only told her that he’ll see him tonight. And when he said that, she just thought that she’ll going to see him because he is the one who’ll send Sandy home from school camp that the child attended and so when she went home, Jiyong will be there.Father and daughter are sitting on the couch and both laughing because Jiyong is tickling her daughter when she catches a glimpse of them as she walks towards the two.

“Sandy!”

“Mama!”Instantly, Sandy breaks away from Jiyong arms and runs towards her.

“How are you baby? Did you enjoy the camp?” She eagerly asks as she kisses the child and envelops her in an embrace.

“Yes, Mama I even got a medal from it, look,” Sandy pulls her self from her and show the medal hanged on her neck to her. 

“Wow! Best Young Camp Attendee! This is really good, baby!” She says, reading aloud what’s engraved on the medal.

“Allen didn’t get one Mama because he doesn’t want to perform our activities. He just always made troubles with the other boys.”She had not controlled her laughter. CL and Seungri's son really grows up like his father. And she could imagine now her best friend’s face as she keeps on nagging Seungri, blaming him for Allen’s behavior.

 

“Mama, are you happy about it?”She pinches Sandy's both cheeks and widely smiles at her,

“Of course, baby you make me proud about it!” Then she gives her kisses again on her face.

“Ahem!” A loud fake coughing ends the mother and daughter moment.

“Ji!”

“I thought you won’t notice.” Jiyong said with a long face, handing her the bunch of tulips on his hand.She stands up with Sandy in her arms and controlling her laughter, she gets the flower from him.

“Thank you. I’m just really happy about our daughter.” She gives him a smile.Jiyong gets Sandy from her. “We’ll be having a dinner.” He told her, informing.

“Ha?” Her eyes widens, “but I-“she looks at her self, “I-I’m not dress properly.” She shyly says, seeing that what she has on is only a sleeves tee and a crop pants. Jiyong one hand reaches for her shoulder,

“Oh, there’s nothing to worry about sweetheart, you still look great at that.” He impishly smiles to her as he scans her from head to toe.She hits him.

“Hey! It’s impolite to stare!”She’s blushing.Jiyong seeing her red face lets out his laughter.

“I’m sorry sweetheart. I really can’t help but stare at you. You’re very charming in my eyes.”She shows him her screwed brow.

“Don’t sweet talk to me, Ji. It won’t work.”Jiyong scratches his head,

“I’m honest here sweetheart. I’m not kidding you. Anyway, let’s go now. The food is already waiting for us.” He places his arms around her.

“And where exactly are we going, huh?” She asks smiling at him.

“I prepared something in the mansion.” He answers staring at her eyes.

“Really?”Jiyong leans his face closer to hers,

“Yes, be my special guest tonight,” He told her locking his eyes on her.Her stares wander at his face then stop at his eyes.

“Okey. I and Sandy will be your special guests, right baby?” She holds Sandy's face.Sandy nods her head and smile to both of them.

“Oh, thanks for the flower, by the way.” She turns to the flowers and smells it.

“I love these, Ji, very rare kind of tulips.”

“I’m glad you like it, “Jiyong bends over and kiss her cheeks.Her hand touches his face.

“Yeah, very much.” And with that she kissed him back---on his cheeks.

 “You’re welcome, sweetheart.” Jiyong holds her hand and starts walking with her.

“Did the butler cook my favorite food, Papa?” Sandy asks as they head outside.

“Of course young lady, he’ll be dismissed from the house if he didn’t.”She hits him hardly.

“How could you be that cruel Ji, you’re daughter might adopt it!”Jiyong laughter is heard again,

“Oh, I’m just kidding, princess!” he said rumpling her daughter hair.

“Continue being a good girl, okay or your Mama will both punch us!”

"Yes, better be good Sandy because I really don't want you to grow up like a gangster...and a playgirl."

"Dara?" Jiyong cries out, protesting!The rehearsal studio then is filled with her laughing.

 

-------------------------

OMO. someone requested a loveydovey?!!

should I put that? HO.HO.HO.

well see you tomorrow.. ^_~

Chapter 17: Coming Home

*sneek peek*

 

 

"D-Dara?"

She is already standing in front of him.

She walks slowly right to his arms.

“N-need something sweetheart?”She looks at him.The desire in his eyes mirrored hers.

She clings to him and whispers.

"Make love to me, Ji..."