Chapter 17: Coming Home

Just Once

 

Chapter 17:

 

Please be guided for some rated parts of this chapter.

 

----Their trip leaving the city had been worthwhile for them. The picturesque roadside pulled their eyes and made them awake in awe during their travel but still it was been a long ride they had taken because it has eaten almost of their day. They arrived at the Kwon's country house quite tired that they all fell asleep after they’ve taken a quick late lunch.It is only for the long and loud sound coming from a hi-tech gadget that wakes them up from their slumber.She knows it is not coming from her CP because she always has her own in a silent mode. Sandy's was left on the mansion. So for sure it’s from Jiyong .With eyes still half closed, she gets up and searches for the phone but doesn’t find it anywhere in the room.

 

The cell phone keeps ringing.She gets back on the bed and nudges Jiyong to wake up him.

“Ji where’s your phone, it keeps ringing.”Jiyong lying on his chest turns around to face her.

“Huh?”

“Somebody is calling you on your phone.” She told him.Jiyong hand went to his pant’s pocket and picked up his CP and answered it (after looking at its screen) as he rose to sit.

‘HELLO!” Jiyong heard a hard laughter from the other line.“What are you up for, Bae! ------------------------------ We’re in a V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N, you know of that, don’t you?---------------------------------Then why can you not LEAVE us alone----------------------------------Score? What sco- you shut up, Youngbae!-------------------------------------I’m not a ert like you.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Jiyong massage his temple) Youngbae , I am BEGGING YOU, will YOU please spare me for a week. I want my whole attention be with my family. I DON’T want to talk to anybody for a while, PLEASE!-----------------------------------------------THANK YOU---------------------------------------------------------------------BYE, YOUNGBAE-----------BYE!Jiyong ended that conversation turning off his CP.

‘Why did I forget to turn it off earlier?” He asked himself then turned to her.He looks at her as she is sitting on her knees with her head bends on still sleeping Sandy, her one hand caressing their daughter’s face.

“We fell asleep? What time is it now?” he asked.

“I think it’s getting dark outside.”Jiyong gets down from the bed and walks to the window.

“Whoa, it’s dark already. We have slept that long.”He walks back to them, “you stay here with Sandy, and I’ll prepare our dinner.”

“You sure, I can prepare it either.” She answered, still her attention on Sandy.

“No, let me prepare it for us.” He sits beside her, closely beside her.

“Okey.” She answered casually, giving him only a glance.

“You want to request for something for me to cook?” he asked again staring at her back.She sits up straight and faces him.

“Nothing, just make it special, I guess.”Jiyong leans his face on hers, “of course, I’ll make it very special for us.”

“Really huh?” 

“Yeah, and later it will be your turn to do something special for me.” His eyes lovingly wandered on her face.Her brows screwed up.

”Oh, yeah in your dreams Mr. kwon.”

“No, I want it in bold reality like this…” His head bends down and brush her lips with his then starts kissing her gently.

“Ji…please…” He let go of her.

“What please, sweetheart…more?” He smiled playfully.She hits him hard.

“Not a ert, huh! Liar!”Jiyong gives out a bark of laughter.

“Of course I’m not! It’s just that I really can’t control my self here…” His hands went to hold her again.She swats him again and pushes him to get up on his feet.

“Go now to the kitchen Ji. I’m already hungry!”He gives her another mischievous smile,

“Hungry? Then why don’t you take me now, sweetheart…”

“Jiyongg!” Dara picks up all the three pillows from the bed and throws them to him as he exited the room laughing to his heart’s content.---Jiyong in a span of half and an hour has cooked four meals that they eat together while talking and laughing having Sandy as the center of their joy.Sandy's eyes are both beaming with happiness as she enjoys being with his both parents. Jiyong laughter is roaring the whole place while she chuckles a lot.

“You like the food, young lady?” Jiyong  asks as he leans on his daughter.

“Yes, papa. You’re really a good cook.” Sandy answered giving her smile at him.

“Thanks, princess I appreciate the compliment. Really hope the other person here will also give me the same good words.” His eyes went to her.She stands up.

“Yeah, all the food we ate are good, Ji. I know for the longest time that you are a good cook.” She picks up the plates.

“It’s time for me now to do the dishes.”

 

Jiyong quickly stands also.

“No, sweetheart, let me do that. You play with our daughter first I’ll join you later.”She looks at her, smiling, “you sure?”He smiles back, getting the plates to his hands.

“Yes of course.”

“Okey,” she said shrugging her shoulder then holds her daughter’s arm.”

Sandy come on let’s play with your game boy.” 

“Pa, you’ll be joining us later?”He turns to his daughter,

“Yes, I’ll just fix this mess, princess.”

“Okey.” Sandy gets down from her seat.

“We’ll be in the living room, Ji.” She told him then took her steps with Sandy.

“Okey, and Dara-“She turns her head to him,

“what?”

“I’ll be getting my pay later for this sumptuous dinner. Be prepared”

“Huh—shut up, Ji!”Jiyong laughter erupted again in the whole place.

---

After almost three hours of playing with them, Sandy gives up and fells asleep now in Jiyong's arms.

“I didn’t know that it is this good playing this game boy.” She said laughing while she still continues on her playing.

“Yes and as I can see, you’re really enjoying it, sweetheart.” Jiyong stands on his feet carrying Sandy with him. She looks up to him.

“Where are you going?”

”I’ll take this young lady to her room.”She brings down the game boy.

“I’ll be going with you.”

“I can take care of this kid. Keep playing and I’ll play with you more when I get back.”He smiles at her naughtily.She pulls her yes from him, “forget it Ji.” She turns to the game boy again.

“Hahhaha! I really know how to annoy you, sweetheart.”

“You’re good at it that’s why!” she said as a matter of fact.Jiyong starts to his steps and in his mid-step he turns to her.

“Sweetheart, can you do us some coffee?”She didn’t answer.

“Please, sweetheart …”

“Black coffee?” she asks looking at him.Jiyong widely smiles at her.

“Yes, sweetheart.”

“Okey.” She answered then went on with her playing.

--- 

“How is it?” She asked staring at him as he takes his sip.

“Great. Taste good.” He answered giving him his suave smile, meeting her stares with his.She picks up her own cup and sips from it.

“This place of ours is still good isn’t?” he asked bringing down the cup back.

“Yes. I love being here. It’s been a while since we’re here.”

“Yeah…it’s been a while, sweetheart.”She takes her eyes from him when she saw his eyes flicker in his thoughts of the last time they’ve spent in the villa.She even moves a little away from him.They are sitting beside each other with his one arm stretched out at her back.

“I guess you have plans on how we’re gonna spend this week here. Sandy is looking forward for the every day that she’ll be spending it here.” Her stares are on her cup.

“I have my plans for the young lady and… of course for us.”She lifts her eyes to him. His met hers.

“I want to leave this place…having you…all of you back in my life.”She puts down his cup.

“You really believe you can do that?”His eyes linger at her face for a while then he turns to his drinking. “Well, I really hope you’ll trust me again, Dara. I honestly want us back.”She remains silent for a while.They remain quiet…until he speaks again.

“When I told you the other day that no one ever replaces you in my heart…that’s really true. I rarely swear but I do swear with all my heart, with all my life….I never stop loving you, Dara.” His eyes with all the sincerity look back at her.She fills her lungs with air. There are many things in her mind that she wants to speak out but it’s hard for her to say even a word. Jiyong sensing that she is having a hard time gently pulls her to him and has his arms around her.

“It’s okey, Dara. I know taking all of these is not easy for you. I know what I’ve done before. I caused you too much…I know it’s not that easy to forget that and have me again like nothing had happen.” He kissed the top of her head and embraced her more tightly.

 

“Ji…I still don’t know what to think of…I-I don’t know if I am ready to have you back…but I’ll be honest with you…I …my feelings for you hasn’t change a bit either.” She looks up to see his face and meet his eyes.

“I still love you all these times.” 

“Dara…” He kissed her forehead and his lips stay there for a second.

“B-but I-I’m still afraid Ji…I can’t still find the courage to trust you again..”

“Ssshh..it’s okey. I understand, Dara. I know it takes time for you to trust me again. I won’t hurry you up. I’ll wait for it in your own time.”Her hands move to hug into him as she lays her head on his chest.

“Promise me Ji that you’ll do your best to be both a good person and a good man now for us.”

“Of course, sweetheart.. I promise that.” Then he kissed her again on her temple.

 

---

 

She gets into the bed beside Sandy. She lays there thinking. Her eyes wide open both stares on the white high ceiling above them.

 

In the little time that her look was fix on the roof, Jiyong images slowly showed up above her.It’s been three days already that they are spending their times together. And during those days she can tell that they’ve having the best of their lives as a family. Their first three days together---the three of them, as a mother, as a father…and being with their only child.She knows that she and Sandy can’t ask for any more for Jiyong  had provided them all they wanted. He is taking caring of them so much. And Jiyong, as her husband has shown her so much respect and love---things, that for a long time, she have been longing from him.

 

She blinks thrice to push thought that keeps coming from her mind every time they’re share some moments alone---but an intense emotion inside her is already building up and she is sure that in a moment or more there will be no other way for her to repress it.And she thinks of how much control Jiyong  did for the three days to also suppress that “need” they both wanted from each other.

 

She throws back the covers and gets down and walks through the door.

 

She throws her self out--- so sure in her mind on what she wants to have now...

 

"D-Dara?"

 

She is already standing in front of him.

 

She walks slowly right to his arms.

“N-need something sweetheart?”She looks at him.The desire in his eyes mirrored hers.She clings to him and whispers. "Make love to me, Ji..."

 

---

 

He took a step, then reached for her and pulled her into his arms gently.

"I thought you’re not going to ask me for that…"he whispered. Then he kissed her forehead, her eyes, and her nose. Then his lips were on hers, tender at first then kissed her thoroughly.

“You’re lips are so warm and soft, sweetheart…so sweet,” She caressed his shoulders as his tongue sought entrance into . Her fingers dugged in to his skin as she kissed him back.

 

Dara grasped when he cupped her through the thin fabric of her gown. "I miss holding this..."he murmured against her lips. Then Jiyong  lowers his head and kisses the middle of both s, making her moans as his teeth also deliberately bit the tip of her .

 

“Ji…”

 

He raised his head and looked into her face. "You really want me sweetheart..."

"Yes, just like how you also want me Ji."

 

---

He pulled down her night gown and stared at her, unable to move. "I-I am speechless...you’re beautiful, sweetheart."She laughs, "It isn't as if this you’re first time to see a woman's body, Mr. Playboy. And it isn’t the first time you see me , Ji."

"You've changed a lot----you're beautiful, even more beautiful Dara..."

"Stop sweet talking to me, Ji, please...you can do more than." He took of his pajama tops. Then he inched closer to her. She held her breath. Then he touched her. His hands circled her waist, spread through her.

 

He bent down had and kissed her temple, then moved down to nuzzle her ear.

 

"Undo my pajamas, sweetheart,” he murmured as he kissed her neck.

 

Obediently her hands moved to his pajamas. He takes a deep breathing as her hands slip on its garter and pulled the pajamas down. She feels his hardness and the throbbing desire of his that made him groaned.

 

Jiyong a path downward to her shoulder, kissing and nipping her soft flesh.She grasped when he grabbed her waist and hauled her against him. Her to his chest. His hands ally move on her flesh.Then his mouth took hers. His tongue s its way between her lips and into . He kissed her deeply. Then again his mouth moved down to her and claims them like a hunger beast that weakens her knees.

 

He lifts her and carries her to his bed.

 

----He totally undressed his self pulling down his boxer short from his body.

 

He stands in front of her as her eyes wandered on him...from his broad shoulders to his chest, to his stomach and to that particularly powerful part of his body in the middle of his thighs.

 

"You like what you're seeing sweetheart?' He joined her again with a wicked smile in his face.

 

"Yeah, and kinda miss that, sweetheart..."she said teasingly.

 

He grins wider and begins kissing her again.

 

---

“Dara-ah…” he groaned as he claimed in a wild kiss---kissing her deeply and passionately.

“I want you so much, sweetheart…”And when she thought that they possibly die of suffocation the way they each other’s breath, Jiyong left her lips and kiss , biting and nibbling her flesh. Then went back to her lips and kissed her again while his hands don’t stay in one place long enough.

“Did you miss me doing this, sweetheart, “he asked in .

“Yes…yes, so much ,” she answered wanting him desperately as she softly touched his chest. Jiyong a deep breath.He buried his face in her hair then finds again and kissed her possessing her. And as he explores the softness of her skin, her hands roam restlessly over his too. 

“Oh, touch me more please…touch me more sweetheart…”Her hands went to his neck and then moved down to his shoulder, feeling the hardness of his body.

 

Then his hand went down her thighs and his thumb pulls down her lacy thong.

 

His mouth takes her s, and led them, one after the other then he kissed her lips again as his fingers moved to the middle of her.Then his mouth trailed down her belly and rested against the softness of her thighs while his fingers were still working instinctively in her folds, caressing it.

“Ji..” she said feverishly.She is already ready for him but Jiyong continued to touch, play and ---preparing her more.

 

She feels her sensitive part eager for something more intense throbbed violently.

 

"Ji please..." she pleads desperately as she ache her back, wanting him to take her.He pulled her down, “Okey, let me love you now, sweetheart…” he whispered as he nudged her thighs and positioned himself between her legs.

“Oh please…” She was so aware of his huge part poking at her, seeking for entrance.He chuckled teasingly. “Welcome me, back sweetheart, “he said working his way into her. 

 

Jiyong hand went to her back and raised her buttocks to meet his trust. The in one strong, sure move, he entered her. His lips wouldn't move from her, letting her moan into his mouth.

 

----

 

Jiyong groaned loudly. His one arm went around her body, raised it to him that her s were flattened against his pounding heart. His other big hand lifted her hips and deeper and harder.She gasped as he drove his body deeply into her center. She lifted her legs around his hips. She embraced him, pulled him, meeting each with a lift of her hips.He lowered his head and fused his moved on her.

 

She moaned a y sound as he drove deeper. “Dara-aahh…”he whispered in between his kisses as his hands moved from her down to her belly and down still as he softly caressed her there and begin whispering sweet seductive nothings that on instinct made her body arched to him.“Ji-ughhh…”she was half-asking, half-crying whispering his name as the sensation became intense.“Oh, sweetheart…” he begins moving and again deeper as she continually gives out a seductive moan.He . She gasped. He deeper. She cried for more.---She met his every move. Her lips are on his shoulder…kissing them and biting them. She touched his body with so much passion in her eyes. She was digging her nails on his skin. Jiyong withdrew a little and stares at her.“Am I hurting you, sweetheart…” he asked gently.She shook her head and smiled tenderly. “No, go on please…”He smiled back and looked at her hands holding him,

“you’re drawing blood on me, sweetheart.”Her hand moved up and touched his face,

“I’m just a bit surprise perhaps…it’s been a while Ji.”He chuckled,

“Oh I get it. I’ll be more gentle this time…” he said as he kissed her again---possessing her again completely.---He s deeper and faster.

“I miss being with you this close, Dara…”And he increased the tempo of his s. And Dara continues to raise her body and moved and danced with him.“Oh gawd!” He moaned as he drove deeper more.Her face contoured with the delicious agony of desire and pain.He dragged her into his arms and kissed her carnally.She clung more to him and met each hard ---until she could think of nothing but that sensual feeling coming from their enjoined bodies.“Ji…”

“You’re so beautiful, Dara…you’re driving me crazy, sweetheart…”

 

---He wanted to be gentle but she moves well with him, taking him and setting his blood burning---that he cannot control as he rode her hard. His mouth is crushing against her, his hands is holding her hips firmly.“Oh, Ji-ah…” She softly screamed out as she feels him grow inside her even more.

“I’m coming…I’m coming sweetheart.” He was breathing raggedly.

“Hurry please…” Her body demanded and begged at the same time.He got her hands and their fingers interlaced."Ji..."And in one more …

“Dara-ahh!” Her nails cut into his flesh again as that something from him erupted inside her body.And he let her scream as he collapsed on top of her.

“It’s nice to be back home, Mrs. Kwon.” He whispered with a satisfied smile on his lips closing his eyes.She holds on to him and smiles contentedly. “Welcome home, Jiyong.”---

 

______________

   

waaaaaaaaaaahhh...

I hope this is not lame

yeh. yeh. I know this is not 

a HardCore as you think...

sorry.. sorry.. sorry..   

well atleast they already 

settle things right? ^.^