Can't lose HER

Just Once

“What the hell is happening in this street right now?” Daesung exclaims irritably as he hit the steering wheel of his car.
“Yeah, the traffic is terrible. It might be that there is something happening in the middle of this road.” Seungri answers, who sits beside the him.
“You make counter flow now, Dae. We must be in a hurry to catch the Kwon’s.” Youngbae butts in from the back seat.
“I don’t like.”
“Why, the policemen won’t be after us, go now!”
“I can’t do that.”
“Oh, come on, Dae..”

“I have promised mingkii that I will be a good traffic abider. She wants me to be police friendly“
“HA! Silly! But we’re on an emergency right now, Dae, and she won’t even know if you’ll do it. And for sure, your wife is also racing the road at this moment.”
“Yeah, racing to catch you Youngbae, hahhahahaha!”
Bae made face at Seungri. “Hehehe, funny annoying!”
“Have you already contacted them, Bae?” Dae asks tapping his fingers.
“Not yet, I don’t have my phone here with me. Remember you drag me out of my house.” 
“try to call them again, Ri.”
Seungri fishes out his mobile phone then hands it over Bae.
“What would I do with that?”
Seungri gives him a sarcastic smile, “eat it.”
“You PANDAAI!” Youngbae grabs Seungri and the two men start hitting each other.
“Hey! Stop you two! I can’t concentrate on my driving!” Dae shouted.
But the two continue beating each other like they don’t hear Dae’s shouting.
“You two don’t want to stop, okey let’s have fun today!”
With that, Dae counters the flow of traffic on the other side of the road and drives like a mad man, swerving and hitting his maximum speed, making his two brothers to finally stop at their doings and hold on to their seat.
Dae’s laughter fills the car---and he laughs even louder when he saw Seungri face turning white.
-----
“I Love You…”
She shivers from the warmth of his breath. She searches for his eyes and looks at them. “And I love you too, Ji.”
His mouth moves down again and touches hers. 
He explored the softness of …the tenderness of her lips.
“Jiyong…” 
He let go of her lips slowly. “Do you really need to step down this car and leave me, sweetheart?” he whispers on her ear then caressed her cheeks with his cheeks also.
She moves back and fixes her self.” You know that we can have more and do it in a more COMFORTABLY if you just know how to WAIT.” She looks at him, shaking her head.
He chuckles and lays his back on his seat, his eyes still on her.
“I’m sorry…it’s your fault. You seduced me.” 
Her brows went up,” such a gentleman to say that,” she mocked.
“Why did I really give you a hard time?” He turns sideways to reach for her again.
She chuckles. “No…”her eyes went to caress her face, “what you give me is a WONDERFUL ride, sweetheart.”
He stares at her, wide-eyes, surprised to hear those words from her. 
“Really, Mrs. Kwon I did satisfied you?”
“Yes and yes and yes if that’s what you want to hear more, Kwon Jiyong. But I better go.” She grabs her bag and coat that Jiyong easily takes from her.
“What’s that about again?”
He meaningfully looks at her. “Dara…”
And she easily got it… 
“Ji get over it! Let me have my things. I’m already late now in my work!”
“But I don’t want to!” Jiyong answers, pouting like his daughter. “Don’t go to your work, please.”
“Jiyong, the longer you hold me here the longer you’ll wait for me this afternoon, do you think of that!”
“Let’s make it again here….before you steps down.”
“Ji, you ert! Once is enough. I’ll get down now. You drive to your office. You start your work then I’ll just see you later, okey?” She pulls her things from him.
Jiyong didn’t say a word.
“Not okey?” 
He just looks at her.
She opens the door on her side. “Bye, I’ll be going now.”
Jiyong grabs her and pulls her to him and kisses her, “Okey. I’ll wait for you in my office.”
She kissed him back and smiles to him after. “I thought you won’t listen.”
“I’ll do everything you asked me. You are now in command for the both us.”
She laughs up to her ears. “Oh, I’m glad you still remember that. I really have to go, sweetheart.” She kissed him quick again then steps outside the car. “Turn on your phone, Ji. I’ll be calling you. Drive safely please.”
“Yup, bye. Finish your recording quickly!”
She gives him a wink. “I will!” 
Then she runs inside her recording studio. 
----
Dae, Youngbae and Seungri have been in that room for about half an hour. They already heard from the Kwon’s butler. The butler informs them that their masters haven’t read the newspaper while they are in the mansion. He also told them that the couple has already left to bring Sandy at her school and Jiyong to drop Dara to her recording studio before he will proceed to his office.
They decided to wait for Jiyong there, in his office.
All three men sit on the couch, but from time to time Youngbae stands up and walks back and forth---almost walking around the whole spacious room.
“Hyung could just sit here and wait for Jiyong to come. I’m already dizzy because of Daesung’s driving and now you’re adding up with your walking back and forth.”
Bae follows Seungri's request.
“Where the hell is Jiyong? I’m getting nervous! What if the two is already in discussion and Dara has decided not to listen to him, oh goodness I’ll worry my wife again.”
“You’ll not be alone if that happen Bae. Minzy will be as affected also.”Dae says softly.
“And I second the motion, Dae.” Seungri adds on, taking a deep breath.
All three of them exchange look wearily.
Then the door of the room swings to open and brings out a jolly man who is singing to his heart out. 
“Jiyong, you!” Youngbae immediately rises from his sit and grabs his brother. 
“Happy, it’s so nice to be happy shalalala….”
“Jiyong will you please stop singing and have a talk to us seriously!”
Jiyong ends his singing and gives Bae a stare. “What’s your problem?” 
“Jiyong look-“Youngbae stops as his both eyes drop at Jiyong's neck---kiss marks are all over him. “Who gave you that, Dara?” he asks, surprised.
Jiyong gives Bae a silly smile. “It’s none of your business, Youngbae.”
“But Jiyong are you and Dara still-“
“You shut up, Youngbae I’m having a good day, today!” Jiyong proceeds to his chair and starts singing again as he begins looking at the papers in front of him.
Youngbae worriedly turns to Daesung and Seungri. “How we are going to tell him the problem, he so happy to be-“
“Problem?” Jiyong turns his eyes to look at his brothers. “Are we having a problem right, now?” he asks, with brows furrowed.
Youngbae turns to face him. ”You really didn’t know of anything, Jiyong?” 
Jiyong stands up to his feet and walks back to them. “What are you three up to? Is there really a problem here?”
Seungri opens his closed eyes. “Ji-“ but was cut off because of his phone that rings, “wait,” Seungri picks up the call and immediately hands his phone to Daesung as soon as he hears who is on the other line. “Your wife!”
Daesung’s eyes grew bigger as he gets the phone from Seungri. “M-Mi-Mingkii?”--------------“Yes, er no! No, I didn’t left my phone intentionally. I was really in a hurry when I left that it slipped off my mind.------------------------At Jiyong's office----------------------------------------Ha!N-no-------------------------------------------------------you saw me, I mean us?----------------Yes, I was the one driving.--------------------------------------No-------------------no, Baby I just did it because we really want to get here fast and talk to Jiyong-------------------------------------------------------Yes,--------------------No, BABY!.------------------------Yes-------------------No, no I think the Jiyong haven’t heard of the news. Jiyong is here is still calm and --------------------------What?----------------Okey, okey we’ll be watching. Bye!”
Daesung throws back the mobile phone to Seungri and hurriedly runs to the television and switches it on.
“What is really happening here, guys?” Jiyong asks shouting, pissed off already.
“You idiot, stop your questionings and you look at the news!”
“Ha! What news, SUNNY SMILE!”
Youngbae questioning is shut off as his and Jiyong jaw immediately drop as they all look at the news flashing before them.
KWON JIYONG IS STILL IN LOVE AND CONSTANTLY VISITS AHN SOHEE DESPITE OF THE NEWS THE HE HAS ALREADY RECONCILLED WITH HIS WIFE, DARA PARK. According to our reliable source, the rich businessman is still very much visible in Ahn’s condo unit and as a matter of fact in his current visit with her he came over with his close friend, Dong Youngbae. 
Dong Youngbae is said to just drive Jiyong to the place and went up to the unit to say hello to the beautiful model but then left immediately, leaving his friend alone with Ahn Sohee. Our sources did not disclose to us as how long Jiyong stayed in her place but definitely he sleep over again that night, a very usual thing Jiyong is used in doing already since she came to the country a month ago. 
The photos you’ve viewing from your screen shows a hard proof of th----
“No…it’s not true…they are all lies…THEY ARE ALL LIES!” Jiyong cries out then hits the flat screen television and breaks down.
“Jiyong!”
“Jiyong!”
Daesung and Seungri walks to Jiyong.
Youngbae stood in his feet, stunned and lost.
“Hyung calm down.”Daesung helps Jiyong stand up and with Seungri made him sit to the couch. “I already instructed our men to clean this mess.”
“Dae, Panda believe me I didn’t see her because of that reason. I came there- FxCK, DARA!“ Jiyong frantically searches for his cell phone and dial her number.
His color leaves him after some seconds that the other line just keeps on ringing. “She’s not answering my call!” 
Jiyong rushes to stand. “I’ll see her! I have to see Dara!” 
“Jiyong, wait-!”
He faces his brothers with tears about to drop from his eyes. “I know this is my fault. If I have to beg from her to make her listen, I’ll beg her. I will not lose her for this second chance she has given me. I can’t lose her again!”
Jiyong runs out the door.
Daesung, Seungri and Youngbae hurriedly follow him.