IS LOVE ALL THAT MATTERS?

Just Once

She’s been standing there for a long while that she already lost track of the time. As soon as she left from Sohee’s unit, she finds her feet walking on the street, searching for that road and until she found it and be where she is right now. 
The cool afternoon breeze has swept her hair but not the tears that keep on flowing from her reddened eyes. 
From where she stands she is able to stare over the whole city ---the clouds overlapping the buildings, the constructions of some still to risen structures, the sun moving to the west, the city lights that starts flickering----and the billboards.
I know the curse of having him, she bravely told Sohee.
But could she really take that curse?
Is loving Jiyong really worth all her pains?
Her shoulders begin to shake as her crying went uncontrollable again.
Silly me, she told her self. 
How could she be so brave to face Sohee and hurt her in fighting for Jiyong yet now she’s so weak that she’s losing her mind on what should she think or do .
Do whatever you want to do, Sohee but I’ll tell you this, THOSE WON’T AFFECT ME ANYMORE---
Those lines are easier said than done. If what Sohee has created doesn’t affect her, she could have just shrugged her shoulder, goes on with her recording and runs to Jiyong office like she told him----but what she read on the newspaper and what she’d seen on the television cuts deep in her heart.
She just wanted to believe that those are all just Sohee’s hallucinations but what if in any ways Jiyong has shown her some gentleness again that leads her to believe that he is not over her----
She shakes her head hardly to push all those thoughts.
She should believe him. 
She should trust him.
She knows his ways. 
She should have known the cost of loving him.
---

“I don’t want to lose her….” Jiyong voice is in anguish as he looks up and faces the three men around him.
“You calm down, Ji. She’s just here.”
“But where is she, Dae? We already searched the whole city and asked the help of our people but still we can’t find Dara. Where is she now? Where is my wife?” 
Seungri taps his shoulder. “Let’s give her time to think things out her self. Maybe that’s what she’s doing now that’s why she still doesn’t show up.”
“I don’t want her to believe what we’ve seen. I must talk to her. I must explain to her. I must see her!”
“Things will still be smoothened out Ji please believe us.” Youngbae said, convincing his brother.
“But what if she chose not to listen to me this time? What’s gonna happen now to us?”
They look at each other. Although they all wanted to give him enough encouragement not to think of losing her, they also fear that Dara might give up on Jiyong---the situation is harder now. Now that Jiyong is already on his second chance.
“Let’s not lose faith, here Jiyong. She won’t be running away from you. Dara loves you enough to fully understand what’s happening today.”
Jiyong looks deeply at Youngbae’s eyes, “You believe that, Bro?”
Youngbae bites his lip, shakes his head and put his arms on Jiyong, “of course I do, Ji. Dara loves you, bro. Cheer up man!”
Jiyong eyes brighten with tears. “Youngbae..."
“Oh, hell…don’t cry please, Ji”
Youngbae hugs his brother and let him releases all his cries.
Seungri and Daesung join Youngbae on consoling him.
“Why are things hard for us? I only wanted to be back with my family and spent my whole life with them, why do we have to pass through all these things? I don’t want to live my life that way I lived with it for seven years. I can’t now…I don’t want to.”
“Sometimes we hardly understand the ways of love. It can give us the felicity we wanted but most of the time it will also give us the hurting. What just we can do is to trust what we feel and always be ready to fight for it so we can win over it.”
Youngbae and Daesung’s eyes went to Seungri.
“If you believe you need to fight for what you feel for her, fight for it, Ji and you’ll win over all these things.”
Jiyong looks to see Seungri. “Thanks, Panda.”
Seungri let’s out a smile on him even, In this close knit situation his hyung still call him PANDA “been there a lot of times. I know how it’s like.”
Youngbae, almost with tears urges them for a group hug.
---
“DARA!”
Bom hurriedly runs to Dara and immediately hugs her.
“Bom…”
The two women hug each other tightly then Bom releases Dara after, “Why are you here? We are all worried about you,” she asked her looking at her eyes then looks around the place. “What is this place?
“Can I stay with you tonight?”
Bom’s eyes return to look at her, “Sure but-“
“I don’t want to see him.”
“Ha? I mean- okey I understand I’ll just explain things to Youngbae.”
“I really can’t talk to him right now, Bom. I’m still hurting…”
“Oh, Dara…” Bom again embraces her.
“I know we have to settle this but I might just say things that would hurt us both if I talk to him now. I- I just want to be alone…and think things my self…it is still unbearable Bom.”
“Yes, I know…I know how it feels and I’m cursing that girl for doing this to your family. Home wrecker stupid bxtch!”
“Bom…”
“Ei, don’t stop me for saying those things. She really is! And my hands are itching now to slap both Jiyong and Youngbae for seeing that slxt!”
“I-I came to see her…”
Bom let go of Dara and holds her on both shoulders, “See who? That slxt?”
She nods. “Yes…”
“You shot her? You should have killed her.” Bom asked casually.
“Bom!“ she answers surprised.
Bom’s brows twisted, “you don’t?”
“Bom?”

Bom takes her hands from her and steps to sit down on one of the benches there. “You should have killed her,Dara”
“N-no I don’t… but I-I slapped her face…and told her to get out our life.”
With that her, sobbing starts again.
Bom stands on her feet. “You’ve done a good job that you should have done before, but what are those tears for?”
“I pity my self…”
“Oh, Dara we both know you shouldn’t…” Bom held her again.
“Why do I still need to hurt a person to keep my man with me? Why do I still have to fight hard for this thing? Why can’t it just be so easy for us?"
"Dara don't you ever think that you and Jiyong are the only ones who can encounter difficulties like this. We also suffered a lot before."
"I-I want to understand his ways, I want to be numb about his womanizing, I want to convince my self that at the end of this all, I can still accept him and continue loving him but the pain he always giving me is already weakening my heart. I don’t want to let go of him again, Bom. 
I want him in our life but the pain is already killing me…why is my love wouldn’t be just enough to stop this pain? ”
“Dara…” Bom pulls her arms then and consoles her. “Shh…Dara stop crying now. Things like these are really part of loving but you just hold on and it will turn out the way you want it to be in time.”
“Stay with me, Bommie-ah…I need your strength…Don’t leave me please”
“Okey. I’ll just be here…I won’t leave you, toki.”
“Thank you, Bom. Thank you."

 

---------------------------

sorry guys for not updating for so...... long

but don't worry LAST 3 CHAPTERS :DDD

thanks for supporting and subscribing ^_^

HAPPY BER MONTHS EVERYONE!

anyway, I'm hungry - sabotaging our refigirator. ciao guys!