ONE MORE CHANCE

Just Once

“CL! Minzy! Where is she? Where is my wife?” Jiyong asks in panic as he rushes from the opened  door and runs to the women who are both standing wearily in the  living room.
“Bom has sent her in one of the guest rooms.” CL answered.
“Had they just arrived?” ask Seungri who immediately lean to kiss his wife as he and the other two comes out after Jiyong.
“Yes and I think Dara doesn’t want to talk to anybody but Bom.” Minzy replied as she also gets a kiss from Daesung.
“What! NOooo!” 
“Jiyong!” Daesung grabs Jiyong as he hurriedly runs upstairs to Dara.
“Let go of me, Dae!”
Daesung let go of Jiyong but also runs with him, Seungri and Youngbae follow.
“DARA! DARA TALK TO ME PLEASE” Jiyong shouts out as he pounds the door.
“Jiyong, will you calm down a bit. You’re scaring all of us here!” 
He just gives Daesung a stare. 
“Dara-A“
But he was cut off as the door opens and Bom emerges from it.
“Bom!” Jiyong grabs Bom and pulls her from the door to let his self inside but Bom easily hits and blocks him.
“You stupid idiot Jiyong!”
“Bom, get out of my way!”
“Ei, Jiyong you *******! You’re shouting at my wife!” Youngbae furiously stands in between Jiyong and Bom, protecting his wife.
“YOU BOTH GET OUT MY WAY!” 
“Jiyong…” Daesung butts in, calming his brother, “you don’t have to act like this.”
“Bom don’t meddle here, this is our problem.” Jiyong said with his eyes firmly on Bom.
“You can’t see her.” 
“Let me see her.”
“YOU CAN’T!” 
“LET ME SEE HER!” Jiyong tries to grab Bom again.
“JIYONG YOU-“Youngbae immediately raises his hand to give him a punch but,
“Please stop…”
“Dara!” all eyes went to Dara as she comes out from Bom’s behind.
“I’ll talk to him.” Dara’s eyes went to Jiyong and looked at him deeply.
“But SE you just told me-“Bom faces her.
Dara lowers her head, “I’ll be okay.”
Bom softly pats her then turns to look back at Jiyong.
Jiyong steps forward to Dara as Bom gives him his way.
Bom pulls Youngbae, “let’s go and leave them.”
But Youngbae’s eyes are still irritably laid at Jiyong.
“Dong Youngbae!”
Youngbae steps back, “I’m not yet through with you, Jiyong!”
“Pig head, stop talking nonsense will you! Come on la!”
Seungri and Daesung who both all the while watching the three follow the couple giggling.

---
“Dara…”
“If not with that scene, you know that I have no plans of seeing you.” 
Dara’s back is on Jiyong.

“Dara I know that-“
“Do something Ji. I want you to do something about this. I don’t want Sandy to be confused on what you have done again!”
His hands slowly reach for her. “I-I’m sorry Dara…”
“Why do you always have those words in hand, Jiyong? Is it because you always knew that you’re going to hurt me...”
“Dara…”
“I would like to hate you…”
He has bowed his head and felt lost of what to say.
“But at the same I also want to understand that this is how we really are…”Dara continues.
“I love you Dara, you and Sandy… I want you to believe that.”
She turns to face him. She looks directly at his eyes. “Why is your love too painful to bear, Jiyong?”
He saw her tears run down her cheeks. He felt her heart beating in pain…

“Jiyong…you’re so unfair…”
“Dara…” he reaches for her and encloses her in a tight embrace. “I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry, Dara...”
“I hate you Jiyong…I hate you…” she cries.
He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his kisses. “No, please…please don’t hate me, Dara.” 
“I’m already tired of all these things-“.
He kisses her lips…he eases her hurting with all those kisses…
He tries hard to take away all her pains with his warm breath and tender grip.
He holds her, never wanting to let go.
“Jiyong…”
“Dara,” his voice cracks, his eyes wander on her face…on her swollen lips…”I want you to hold on. I’ll finish this, now.”
She looks down. “I don’t want to lose you Jiyong…”
He held her and made her look at his eyes. “No, you won’t lose me, Dara.” He brushed his lips unto her, “you never lose me before. You will not lose me now.”
She looks at his eyes.
He let her read his sincerity.
“Jiyong..” her hands rise to hold him…and she holds into him firmly.
He caressed his face. “We’ll be over this thing. Please believe me. Dara”
She feels her tears warm her cheeks again. “I also want to think that Jiyong and believe you..”
He leans to her closely and wipes her tears his thumb, “then do think of it and believe me, please.”
She cried hysterically. “Get her out of our life…out of our life, Jiyong…I’m begging you…”

“Shhhh…I will. I will...” Again, he pulls her and puts his arms around her and tries hard to lull her.