GET OUT OF OUR LIFE

Just Once

“Dara!”
Jiyong hurriedly gets off from his car, gets inside the recording studio and hysterically begins shouting Dara’s name while dragging all the people he’s seeing, asking them of her whereabouts.
“Where’s my wife? Tell me where’s my wife!”
The old man, Jiyong approached, is too startled to answer him.
Seungri with Daesung and Youngbae immediately take the man away from Jiyong, saying their sorry.
“Jiyong will you please calm down. You’re already scaring the people here!” Daesung explains, “come on let’s find one whom can we talk to here and ask where is Dara.”
But Jiyong, walks ahead of them and one by one opens and closes the door they saw in the hallway, searching frantically.
“Dara!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!”
Some of the people start to gather around him.
The three friends continue to apologize at them and request them not to worry about what’s happening and tries to politely push them away to leave them.
“Dara! PLEASE TALK TO ME! I KNOW YOU’RE STILL HERE! DARA PLEASE TALK TO ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!”
Youngbae reaches for him, “Jiyong, please stop, you’re creating a scene already.”
Jiyong pushes Youngbae away. “Leave me! If you’re ashamed of what I’m doing now, go away!!! I don’t need any of your help!”
“But Jiyong-“
Seungri steps in between them. He taps Youngbae and tells him not to mind what he said then turns to Seungri, “Seungri, find somebody who can answer us.”
Seungri was about to take his steps when somebody appears before them.
All four pairs of eyes flew to him.
“Jaejoong!”
“Dara is not here. She left already.”Jaejoong tells looking directly at Jiyong.
“Liar!” Jiyong rushes to Jaejoong and pins him against the wall. “Don’t hide her from me! Tell me where is she!”
Youngbae and Daesung immediately grab Jiyong and let go of Jaejoong.
“Stupid, Jiyong don’t do this, please!” Youngbae said trying to get Jiyong away from Jaejoong as Jiyong continues to struggle to reach for Jaejoong.
“Tell that assxhole to show my wife! I know he’s just hiding her from me!”
“Jiyong don’t accuse him of anything. We still don’t know what really happens to Dara.” Daesung said.
“Yes, don’t make a story, Mr. Kwon.” Jaejoong says with face hardened, “we both know why she suddenly left.” His eyes wander to the other three, “we all know here why, isn’t?” then looks back to Jiyong, “and it is again your fault Mr. Kwon that Dara thought of doing that.” 
“Fxck you!” Jiyong forcefully gets out from Daesung and Youngbae’s grip and rushes back to Jaejoong and give him a punch!
Jaejoong immediately fights back and the two men begin hitting each other.
“What the-“Youngbae and Daesung reach for Jiyong to stop him.
While Seungri runs to Jaejoong to also pull him away from his brother.
“Jiyong! Goodness, will you please stop this nonsense!” Youngbae cries out.
“Show me where is DARA! SHOW ME!!!” Jiyong shouted clutching Jaejoong in his collar, as he tries to breaks away from the two again.
“Jiyong, you idiot!” Daesung takes all his strength to pull Jiyong away from Jaejoong and pinned him against the wall using his body. 
“I know now, why Dara decides not to fight for you seven years ago…you’re a ruthless man! Dara just falls hard for you that she can’t let go of you. And I pity her for loving a man who just doesn’t know how to love her back without hurting her.” Jaejoong pulls his self from Seungri.
“Jae, please...” Youngbae says trying to stop Jaejoong. 
“She saw the news. She read it. I came to her and saw the pain in her eyes. I try to talk to her but she chose to walk away and left. Dara is a very good friend. It pains me to see her hurting like that.” Jaejoong looks down for a moment then glance back to them again, “I’m sorry for this and for saying those things."
"No, Jae it is us who should ask for an apology. Jiyong is just-"
"It's okey Mr. Dae, no harm done."
"YOU BxASTARD! TELL ME WHERE DID SHE GO, TELL ME!"
"JIYONG! Will you stop this scene now!"
"DON'T MEDDLE HERE, PANDA!" Jiyong struggle to get out from his brother's body.
"SHUT UP JIYONG!"
Jaejoong turns to look again at Jitobf, "I don't have any idea of where is dara though I wish I really know."
"FOOL!" Jiyong replied back.
"JIYONG, I SAID STOP!" 
Jaejoong takes his step, "I have to go."
"We're really sorry for this, Jae." Youngbae apologizes.
Jaejoong walks away from the four men.
Youngbae and Daesung sent him a look; both feel ashamed of what Jiyong has done to him.
Seungri has closed his eyes and shakes his head and said, “This should not have happen.”
“Then LET ME OUT OF HERE AND YOU ALL GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! ” Jiyong again exclaimed loudly then pushed Daesung hardly away to free him and runs to exit the studio.
"Jiyong!"
They hurriedly rush after him.
---


Sohee’s eyes moves from her to the sofa.
Dara sits on the sofa and saw Sohee also takes the other seat, opposite her.

She takes a deep breath and looks straight to her eyes, “Sohee…” 
Sohee meets her eyes. “I know what you want.”
She looks deeply in her stare. “Then let me have it.”
Sohee’s eyes look down for a moment then looks back to her. “I can’t.”
“You can’t or you just don’t want?”
Sohee shakes her head. “You know he won’t change.” 
She smiles at her. “It would not be your problem anymore.” 
“He’ll always do things that would hurt you.”
“I already know that, long before you became aware of it.” She examines her expression. “I know the curse of having him.”
“Then why did you let go of him seven years ago?”
“None of your business.” She answers calmly, not leaving her eyes on her.
She saw Sohee's face hardens.
“You wouldn't be a happy family anymore like what you want it to be.”
“I know we could be,” she lets out a smile at her again. “Leave us alone.”
Sohee’s look at her sharpens. 
Her eyes firmly stay on hers. “You have no any rights to do this to my family, Sohee.” Her voice doesn’t raise a pitch but she speaks determinedly. “We have a child that longs for a complete family, for a father she’s not been with for a long time and now the one who is very affected with all those things that you created. I know how to respect other’s feelings. I guess you could also realize that’s it heartless to hurt a child.”

Sohee's eyes stare down then look up back again to her after some seconds. “I’m not the one who is hurting your child Dara, its Jiyong.
She stands up, her face disappointed with what she has said, “Let go of him, Sohee. Find a man of your own.”
Sohee eyes follow her. “He’s mine.” 
She looks up, trying to gather some words then looks down to her, “Yeah maybe, he’s been yours---a year, two years. Yes he left me, he roamed around, and he saw you, spend time with you but look where he is now? He just got back to me again, Sohee. He came home to me.” Her eyes glance intensely on her. “He’s been yours, Sohee I believe that, but what’s been yours is only his time. His heart and his mind are always been MINE! 
She walks out on her.
But Sohee stands up and grabs her on her elbow.
“Let go of your hands on me.” She told her, on her eyes shows all her anger.
Their both fiery eyes battle---both women is aware of the unbearable hatred for each other.
Then Sohee grips her arm tightly. 
She collects her strength and pulls her self from her. “Do whatever you want to do, Sohee but I’ll tell you this, THOSE WON’T AFFECT ME ANYMORE!”
Sohee’s hand rises to slap her face but her hand is quicker to stop her then she slaps her instead. 
“GET OUT OF OUR LIFE, AHN SOHEE!!!” She shouted then hurriedly get out of her unit and left the stunned woman.