Chapter 1

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

"Hyung, please!", whimpered Sungjin, trying his best to look broken and miserable. "Yah! Sungjinnie! I will not fall for your aegyo this time. No means no! Okay?" Sungmin glared eyeing his younger brother in annoyance.
 
 
 
"But Sungmin hyung, umma will allow me to take Sunny to Cho Kyuhyun's concert only if you accompany us." Sungjin whimpered and pleaded, batting his eyelashes cutely.
 
 
 
"This boy..  You are making me go crazy! I will not chaperone you and your girlfriend to his concert. Do you understand?!"
 
 
 
"B-but..." Sungjin protested  with his teary eyes.
 
 
 
 
"I said do you understand?!"
 
 
 
With a sly smirk Sungjin ran down the stairs,before Sungmin could grab him and he leapt into his mother's arms with a sob.
 
 
"U-umma...!"
 
 
 
Mrs. Lee wrapped her arms around her baby son and asked in amusement, "Aigoo why is my little cutie pie crying?"
 
 
"Hyung will not t-take me and Sunny to th-he concert."
 
 
 
"Eh?! Lee Sungmin get your down here this instant!" Mrs. Lee screamed. 
 
 
 
"Damn that brat! Stupid Jinnie" Sungmin growled under his breath.
 
 
 
 
"Stop yelling already! I'm coming down.." he yelled back. Sensing the impending doom, Sungmin climbed down the stairs with a heavy heart. 
 
 
 
Damn that Cho Kyuhyun! Arggh. This is all his fault! Why can't he just disappear from the face of the earth and take along Sungjin while he is at it.
 
 
 
Out of all the idols in the world why must Sunny like stupid Cho!
 
How can a thirteen year old manage to get someone to like him anyway? 
 
Sungjin must have definately threatened her in some way.. how could one possibly in their right mind choose someone to be their love when Sungjin clings on to his mother like a baby kolo bear and gets away with mischief by crying and pouting.
 
 
 
Making a mental note to question Sunny's sanity, Sungmin marched down the stairs and plopped down the couch in the living room, waiting for the death sentence.
 
 
"Lee Sungmin!" screeched Mrs Lee. Cringing inwardly Sungmin replied in a small voice,"Yes mommy?" 
 
 
 
HA!! Two can play at that game Sungjin. Mehrong! 
 
 
 
"I will not fall for your innocent act again this time Sungminnie!"
 
 
 
 Dammit.
 
 
 
 
He had forgotten one important thing.... that their Umma is biased towards Sungjin. 
 
 
 
With a pout adorning his bow-shaped lips Sungmin whined, " What is it Umma?"
 
 
 
"Your appa and I are going to an important business dinner. So I want you to drive your brother and his girlfriend to that concert."
 
 
 
 
As Sungmin started protesting, Mrs.Lee said " No baby Minnie, you have to look after them. If anything happens to Sunny, what will I tell her parents?" 
 
 
"But Umma I hate Cho Kyuhyun! I mean who the hell writes a sappy song about loving someone for seven years! Seven freaking years?! He should use that time to plan her death or something for causing him soo much anguish. " Sungmin scorned with sarcasm dripping from his words.
 
 
 
 
"There is no way I will spend my precious Saturday evening admist this midget and freaky fangirls in that jarring atmosphere. And on top of that I'll have to see that Oh-Im-so-handsome's face." argued Sungmin. 
 
 
"Oh suuure no problem Sungminnie" Mrs.Lee answered smoothly with a secret smile adorning her face. 
 
 
 
The bright smile on Sungmin's face soon disappeared when she continued,"I'll just tag you with your childhood picture where I dressed you in that pink tiara in the princess outfit on facebook" she grinned while lightly blowing on her nails. 
 
 
 
"Ugh fine I give up! You won this battle Sungjin."Sungmin breathed out in defeat.
 
 
 
Grabbing his car keys, Sungmin pulled the Devil's spawn by his ear and dragged him to the car after shouting a quick goodbye to their umma.
 
 
After buckling up, Sungmin turned towards his brother and said with an evil smile, "You do know that its gonna cost you if you don't want me to accidently spill your embarrasing childhood tales to your little girlfriend, right?"
 
 
 
 
Sungjin nodded meekly in response and before Sungmin could further, they saw Sunny flailing her arms in a ridiculous manner resembling a confused pigeon as she tried to grab their attention.
 
 
Sungjin had never been more delighted at the unexpected interruption and gave his girlfriend an extra long hug.
 
 
 
 
Clearing his throat, Sungmin smiled at Sunny and motioned her to settle down quickly.
 
With cute blushes adorning their faces, they seperated quickly looking like guilty school kids.  With an excited bounce Sunny grabbed Sungjin's arm and pushed an audio disk into his hand. 
 
 
 
Sungmin growled in annoyance when Cho Kyuhyun's rich voice filled the atmosphere of the car.
 
 
 
 This is gonna be a looong ride.
 
 
 
 
After listening to an hour of Kyuhyun's songs, they finally reached the Seoul Performing Arts Arena. Sungmin desperately wanted to just freaking pull over the car and leap outside and bury himself into a cave where noone would be able to look for him.
 
 
 
 
 
Looking at the huge swarm of giggling fangirls, Sungmin wanted to grab Sungjin and Sunny, lock them into the car, and drive as fast as he could into oblivion.
 
He quickly discarded the idea, when his ummas's threatening sneaky face floated into his mind. He valued his man-pride thank you very much.
 
 
 
 
With a heavy sigh, Sungmin held on to their hands and started walking through the ocean of excited loco fangirls. He bit back the smile that was threatening to appear on his face while glancing down at the happy faces of Sungjin and Sunny.
 
 
 
As much as he hated to admit it, Sungmin did really love the brat he has for a brother dearly. Oh well, he could suffer for a couple of hours if it makes little baby Sungjinnie so happy.
 
 
 
 
It's not everyday that Sungmin shows affection for someone. He is very hot headed, which is probably the reason for his non-existant love life. Despite his cute appearance, Sungmin talks only to people whose company is comfortable to him.  
 
Many people are repelled by his don't-approach-me attitude...but only his close friends know his true personality. They always coo and abuse Sungmin's chubby cheeks whenever he pouts subconsciously and does aegyo unknowingly. Sungmin is very precious to them after all. 
 
 
 
Sungmin entered the closed Arena..darkness everywhere with a stench of mustiness and sweat; and of course thousands and thousands of fangirls screaming and spazzing excitedly.  Pushing down the traces of claustraphobia, Sungmin intertwined their hands together and started glancing over the stadium for their seats. 
 
 
After making sure that Sungjin and Sunny were comfortable, Sungmin settled into his seat and prayed Shisus to give him strength for maintaining his sanity. 
 
 
Surprised by the huge number of devoted fans who were attending the show, Sungmin scoffed in his mind.  Why would anyone pay so much money to attend this stupid, egoistic, and not to forget the snarky brat's performance. Oh wait..!
 
 
 
He did.
 
 
 
Sungmin's wandering thoughts was roughly interrupted when deafening screams broke out. He locked his eyes with the stage, squinting to figure out the reason for the unstoppable cheer.  He gritted his teeth in distaste when the form of the damned ballad singer slowly came into his sight.
 
 
This was gonna be a long night..
 

 

Edited : 05/03/2014