Coming Out

Cupid's Ride

After letting Sungmin go, Kyuhyun refused to pay $5 to park in the complex for this office building.  Instead, he decided to circle around the block a few times.

 

I wonder what kind of people Sungmin had to deliver to, Kyuhyun thought.  He then glanced at his watch.  7:05 am.  He should be out any minute.

 

Kyuhyun glanced over at the entrance to the office building, just in time to see a short brunette male walk out.  He unconsciously smiled upon that sight, while pulling up to the entrance to let Sungmin in.

 

"Welcome back," Kyuhyun scoffed playfully, "Had fun?  Took you long enough!"

 

"Don't tell me you missed me thaaat much," Sungmin joked, as Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.  Both males failed to notice the very faint tint of red on the younger's cheeks.  "Where do we have to go next?" Sungmin suddenly blurted out.

 

"Next on our list is the high school about five streets down," Kyuhyun stated robotically.

 

"Wait, how do you know we have that order?" Sungmin asked.

 

"I was looking over the copy of our delivery schedule," Kyuhyun stated.  "Besides, you took centuries in that building!"

 

Sungmin could only snort in response, as the car fell slightly awkward.  After a few moments of silence, Kyuhyun asked, "So, how were the first two clients?"

 

Sungmin recalled the memory of that woman running and yelling to hold the elevator and lightly smiled.  "There was this man and a woman.  The man got flowers and a balloon from his boyfriend and the woman got a balloon from her best friend.  Turns out they were from the same person.  Such a nice thing to do, don't you think?"

 

"Wait, the woman was single?  Is she hot?"  Kyuhyun joked.

 

Sungmin was taken aback.  After all, he didn't exactly check out women.  "Yeah, she kind of was - well, at least I think so.  She has this really cute eye smile too," Sungmin blurted, hoping that was enough to cover his secret - at least, for now.

 

"Was she your type?"  Kyuhyun shot back, a hint of genuine curiosity laced his words.

 

Again, Sungmin was clueless about what to say.  Clearly, women were not his type.  "Meh, she'd likely pass in my book," Sungmin lied.  "I wonder if she could pass in yours too."  He seemed to convince himself that the lie came across as truthful and grinned.

 

"Doubt it," Kyuhyun said curtly.

 

"You haven't even met her, Kyuhyun.  How can you say that?"  Sungmin was a bit puzzled.

 

Kyuhyun arrived at the next location, found a parking spot, and put the truck into park.  He glanced over and whispered to Sungmin, "I'm gay."

 

Le comment: Short chapter! But considering I'm at school from 8-7:15 on Mondays, at least I got one in! I hope you all weren't too disappointed. Also in case anyone was wondering, from last chapter..."Flowerish" is a take on flower and fish, since Donghae is a florist and Donghae is a fish. :P I know it sounds weird! ><;;