Third Floor

Cupid's Ride

Sungmin flipped to the second page on the clipboard.  His eyes were widened with shock as he realized that the page, under the name section, was blank.  "Oh, crap!" Sungmin hollered, scratching his forehead.  "This sheet, there's no information.  Ugh, hold on I need to call Hae."  The short male hastily reached for his phone as he dialed to call Donghae.

 

"Hello?" Donghae answered.

 

"Hae, I'm so sorry.  Oh my gosh, we're late for the next delivery.  We just ran into some weirdo and he - aish.  Gah!" Sungmin rambled.  "Sorry, anyway the sheet is blank, Hae.  Where is our next delivery?"

 

"Aish, Min.  Calm down will you?  There's a restaurant in that hotel.  Only one, on the third floor I think.  Your next delivery is there." Donghae chuckled.  "That restaurant is really good, so I can understand why everyone would bring their dates there.  Anyway, hurry up before you-"

 

"Okay, got it!  I don't want to be later than I already am." Sungmin's one-track mind took over, as he said bye to Donghae and hung up.

 

"Third floor of this hotel.  Hae said there's a restaurant.  We need to hurry." Sungmin hustled toward the elevator.

 

Bzzzt.  Kyuhyun's phone went off.  He reached for his phone to quickly read the message before Sungmin got too far.

 

Change of plans, Kyu.  Your "secret" delivery is going to be done first, since 5:30 was the only reservation I could make on such late notice.  Sungmin's is the one with a pink bow.  Good luck!  :)

 

Kyuhyun's heart started racing, as things started to sink in.  Hae told Min the next delivery is at a restaurant.  Here, on the third floor.  Oh, crap.

 

"Min!" Kyuhyun hollered, stopping the shorter male, attracting the unwanted attention from other guests.  Kyuhyun bowed quickly to them apologetically.  "Take your time.  I'm going to take the stairs, okay?" Kyuhyun smiled softly before practically sprinting for the stairs.  I have to make it to the restaurant before him.

 

~~~~~

 

"Looks like matchmaker Hae did it again." Hyukjae muttered, glancing lovingly at his boyfriend.  Hyukjae had just finished cooking dinner for the both of them.

 

Donghae instinctively walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.  "Mmhmm." Donghae nodded, nuzzling his nose into Hyukjae's back, smiling and letting out a small yawn.

 

"Aren't you glad we're staying in tonight, Hae baby?  You look so exhausted AND I get you all to myself." Hyukjae's face glowed in happiness as he turned around to peck his lover's forehead lightly.

 

Donghae felt like the luckiest man in the world to have Hyukjae.  His boyfriend knew him inside and out, and knew that Donghae would have a much more enjoyable evening in the comfort of his home.  "Mmhmm."  Donghae kissed Hyukjae's neck, making the latter shiver.  "I baked you a special treat for dessert," the shorter whispered in his boyfriend's ear.

 

"Oh really?" Hyukjae turned around and gave his lover a lustful kiss on the lips.  The taller's eyes were glowing with fire.  "I thought you were my dessert." Hyukjae winked and bit on his lower lip.

 

Le comment: Sorry I have to leave you hanging again! Q_____Q I have to make some changes for future chapters! LOOOLS..>_< but I promise good stuff to come! PROMISE PROMISEEE. Ily all :D