My Valentine

Cupid's Ride

When Sungmin got home that night, he lay in his bed completely relaxed.  He opened his journal for the first time since he and, well, you know, broke up.  Did I mention Sungmin hates the mere thought of saying his name?  Sungmin finally felt like there was something in his life worth documenting again.

 

Today, I had to work for Donghae with a stranger named Kyuhyun.  Although some of my bad memories from the past were sparked up, today turned out to be an amazing day.  Kyuhyun made today a perfect Valentine's Day.  Even though I have only known him for a day, I am glad I don't have to go any more days without knowing him.  Now I have his number and I have him on Facebook.  I will never lose touch with him again.  Thank you Donghae, for giving me a new more-than-friend. :)

 

~~~~~

 

After Kyuhyun had washed up for bed, he sat in front of computer.  As he lifted up the screen, his StarCraft wallpaper taunted him to start up the game.  However, for the first time in forever, he decided to ignore his wallpaper's taunts and decided to log onto Twitter.

 

"Today was an amazing day that I spent with a stranger."

 

Backspaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.  No that sounds too weird.

 

"I never thought one day was enough time to get to know someone...until today."

 

Ctrl + A delete.  That's too cheesy.

 

Kyuhyun was having the most difficult time figuring out what the heck he wanted to update his status with.  He didn't want to just not post anything.  Today was probably one of the best days of the year, let alone possibly one of the best in his life.  Despite that, Kyuhyun had no way of putting all of those thoughts, those feelings, those emotions into the perfect words.  Kyuhyun sighed heavily as he closed his laptop in defeat and moped over to his bed. 

 

He loosened the comforter from his bed, as he buried himself, simultaneously plugging his phone onto the charger.  He slid the screen open and was greeted by the photo he took with Sungmin just mere hours ago.  He caressed his phone screen, gently rubbing his thumb over the other male's left cheek.  As he was about to close the screen and shut his lamp off, a sudden thought emerged.

 

Instead of going back to his laptop, Kyuhyun logged onto Twitter through his phone.  He selected the option to add a picture in his tweet and smiled brightly as he knew the exact words he wanted to post.  At the tap of his finger, the world, well his followers, would see the post Kyuhyun was about to make.

 

Tap.

 

And there it was.  A photograph of the two males holding floral bunnies.  Underneath the photo read two simple words.  My Valentine.

 

Le comment: And with that, you have reached the end! :DDD I'd seriously like to thank all of you who read this <333 and subscribed & commented! I told you this chapter would be super...lame/short/etc, but it was just too much to add to the previous!  I'm just so glad I made my deadline for you all!  Happy Valentine's Day, all you amazing readers! ^___^V