His Friends

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwLIlDfmTAE

----------------------------------------

Few days later, his friends unexpectedly came for a visit. You and L were wondering the hallways again then he spotted his friends coming the other way. You looked at to where he was looking and you immediately became uncomfortable. "L!" his friends spotted him and scurried over to him. 

"What are you doing out of bed?" one boy, who seemed to be the oldest asked him. 

"Just excercising." L replied with a chuckle. 

"Is your leg getting any better?" another boy, who looked a bit younger in the group. 

"Slight." L replied again. Just then he noticed you pushing the wheels of your wheel chair away from them. He wanted to call you back but then your nurse saw you and immediately pushed you away from the hallway. L's friends helped him back to his room.

 

"What were you doing in the hallway?" they asked. 

"I was with a friend." L replied. "Friend? Wow, L making friends? That's not like you." the tallest boy among the group commented. "Shut up Sungyeol." L hissed and Sungyeol stepped back with his hands up in the air. "Mianhae~" Sungyeol said with a bit of aegyo.

"What's your friend like?" the youngest member asked.

"She's...quiet." L replied and automatically smiled just by thinking about you. "She? Yeoja?" Sungyeol asked. "Omo! L Hyung is smiling to himself!" the youngest said. "Aigoo, L. You like this girl don't you?" the leader of the group said with a smirk.

"Maybe..." L mumbled with no expression on his face but deep inside he was smiling. 

-----------------------------------