Not Worth Loving

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTj7lfudVfs&feature=related

-------------------------------------------

Your nurse arrived to the ICU room and you were just sitting on the bed with a book in your heads and an oxygen tank by the side of the bed. She went inside and closed the door then placed your bag on the chair and took out your clothes and placed them in your closet. "Komawo Unnie." you looked up and smiled at her.

She stopped and released a sigh. "You should've told him..." she mumbled.

"Huh?" you reacted.

"He was looking for you." she stated. You just smiled and went back to reading. "Yah! How can you just smile and act like nothing is wrong with you?" she snapped at you which shocked you.

 

"U-unnie..." you stuttered.

"Myungsoo can finally walk now..." she whispered. Your eyes widened as you heard the news. "He walked all the way to your room from his...but he went there not even knowing where you are..." she added. You lowered your head. "Don't you love him?" she asked.

 

You thought about it for a while then finally gave your asnwer. "I do love him." you replied. "Then why?" she asked. "I'm not worth being loved by someone when I'm going to hurt them." you whispered.

"You're already hurting him. By not telling him where you are ~~~~~." she said.

"This is better then him knowing what's happening." you said again.

"He asked you if he can protect you! And you accepted! You accepted his love! Why the heck are you trying to destroy a good relationship?" 

 

"I never wanted to be protected!" you shouted. Tears started flowing down your eyes as you looked down.

"I never wanted to be protected...I never wanted anyone to love me..." you whispered.

----------------------------------------

WAAAAAAA T________T