Let Him Protect You

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O7oWBfmNJY

----------------------------

Days later, many of your new friends found out your situation and they would visit you when they can. But of course Sulli, Amber, Luna and Victoria never forgot to visit you everyday. Nickhun would come by as well with some of his friends who were really nice to you. To your surprise, L's friends were there as well. 

"We heard the news from L." Sunggyu said as he handed you flowers. You smiled and took them from him.

"Komawo." you said.

"Where is L Oppa?" you asked.

"In his room. Even though he can walk already, we don't know why he isn't leaving his bed." Woohyun answered. You nodded your head in understanding and looked at the flowers that you were given. You smelled the scent and smiled softly.

 

"Noona." Sungjong called and you looked up. Sungjong walked over to your side and bent down to whisper in your ear. "Myungsoo Hyung really loves you." you blinked and froze. "Myungsoo just wants to protect the girl he loves. He did that before but eventually, his past love died." he said in a hushed tone voice.

You looked at him in bewilderment. "He loved that girl. He never wanted to be separated from her. Until that one accident." he said. "What accident? The motorcycle accident?" you asked. "Motorcycle accident?" Sungjong repeated. "It wasn't a motorcycle accident. It was something more...horrible." Sungjong said.

"What could be more horrible than a motorcycle accident?" you thought. "Noona." he called you again and you looked at him as a response. "Let him protect you. Even if he really can't...let him." he whispered, smiled then left with the others. The room was quiet again. You could only hear yourself breathing and Sungjong's words repeating in your mind over and over.

 

Let him protect you...

---------------------------------