Found

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA26ivSDUKQ

------------------------------

The next day, as soon as L woke up he quickly got out of bed and walked towards your room. While walking in the hallway he noticed the janitors cleaning up your room. He approached one of them and asked where you were but they didn't know. "We were just asked to clean this room up." 

"Ah, geurae? Kamsamhamnida." L slightly bowed and made his way back to his room. He sat on his bed and wondered where you were. He thought of other places to go like the balcony, the cafeteria, the roof top and even your usual hang out spot, near the vending machine but you weren't anywhere in those places. 

 

Just then, he noticed a familiar guy. His eyes widened as he saw Minho with flowers in his hands. "He has to know right?" he thought. As Minho went on to the elevator, L waited until the elevator he rode reached to the floor above them. L walked inside the other one and pressed the button to the next floor. 

As he arrived he saw Minho talking to your nurse. "She's here?" L thought. He slowly walked out of the elevator and saw Minho and your nurse go inside. L who was near the wall walked his way to your room just then he saw the sign that says 'ICU'.

"Why is she here?" he thought again.

 

L went closer to the door and saw Minho standing right in front of your bed. Then he walked to the side to hand you the flowers and that's when L just got the shock of his life. "Wh-what the hell...why...why does she have an oxygen tank...?" he thought as he watched you talk to Minho. You were smiling like nothing was wrong with you. 

"Myungsoo shi?" Sulli looked at him who seemed to be in shock. Just then your nurse came out of the door and was shocked to see L as well. "M-myungsoo..." she said. You heard her say his name and instantly you looked out the door and saw him. You saw his eyes filled with sadness and anger but he was just looking down at the ground. 

------------------------------------------------

HOLY askldjaklsdjalskdj!! O.O