Days with L

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFiRx5ObuB8

-----------------------------------

Days after his confession. You and L became inseparable. All the nurses would go crazy whenever they see the two of you together. All the children love playing with you and L during the afternoons and you enjoyed playing with them as well. Almost everyday would be like this for you and you wished it would stay that way.

"Alright kids, time for your therapy." the kids started and complaining. You giggled and waved at them as they all left at the same time. Now it was just you and L left. You and L went to your usual spot, the balcony. Both of you went out and chatted the whole day. As the day ended, it was time for dinner and it was also time for L's therapy sessions.

His first day of therapy was tonight before going to sleep. "Are you sure you'll be able to walk well without your crutches?" you asked. "I should be able to. After all this is why the doctors wanted me to start having therapy sessions." he smiled. L walked you back to your room then kissed your cheek and left for his therapy session.

 

Once you were back to your room, your nurse helped you up your bed and handed you your book to read so that you could fall asleep. "You and L seem to have a stable relationship." your nurse said fixing the curtain. "Yeah, that's good I guess." you replied, eyes concentrated on the book. 

"You guess?" your nurse repeated. You closed your book for a while and looked at your own legs. "For now it's stable. What happens if he finds out the real reason why I'm here?" you said. Your nurse sat by your bed and your hair. "Hey. You should be thankful that you have someone like L right with you." your nurse said.

"He's handsome, cute, funny and most of the time quiet. But when he's with you, he changes. You changed him." your nurse continued.

 

"Before I even met you, I first met L. He was really quiet and it seemed like he didn't like interacting with anyone. But when you came, I noticed that he was slowly changing. The doctors were quite surprised when he started using his crutches. He never used it before, until he met you." 

You released a sigh and put your book away. "I should try to open up to him more." you thought. Your nurse tucked you in and closed the lights for you. "Sleep well ~~~~~." your nurse smiled and left your room. In the dark room you slowly closed your eyes and fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------