His Story

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYyGIo1Gtk

-----------------------------------------

You and L wondered the hallways of the hospital and ended up by the vending machine. L sat on one of the couches while you just pushed the wheels of your wheelchair across him. "So, what's your story about being here?" you asked him casually. L looked at you and awkwardly looked away. 

"I'm kind of...embarassed to tell the story." he said. "Why would you be? You think that it will turn me off or something?" you eyed him and he looked at you in shock. You started laughing and L couldn't stop the fast beating of his heart. Hearing your laugh was making him feel relaxed. 

"It's not that..." he said but you continued to eye him. "Okay, maybe it is." you giggled as he finally admitted. "I don't really mind how embarassing it is." you told him and smiled. "I got into an accident months ago." he began. "What kind?" you continued asking. "Motorcycle accident." he mumbled but you understood him. 

 

He awkwardly looked at you and saw you smiling at him. "That's not something to be embarassed about." you told him. "You think too much what girls will think of you. An accident is an accident. They should feel sorry for you instead of telling you how pathetic or how lame you look." L raised a brow and looked at you.

"Are you implying something?" your eyes widened and you quickly shook your head. "O-of course not." you told him and L began to laugh at your reaction. You looked at him and made a face. "Now we're even." he said still trying to calm himself from laughing. "Yeah, even." you said still making a face but inside you were smiling.

-----------------------------------------