His Confession

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEFV05BHBDE

------------------------------

It was now dark and the time was 10:50PM. You weren't asleep yet. You were just in your room reading the same book. As you were reading, a knock came on the door. You looked up and closed the book as you placed the book mark. "Come in." you said as loud as you can.

The door opened and L was standing outside. "Hey, you weren't sleeping yet were you?" he asked. You shook your head and smiled. "I was wondering if you wanna hang out at the balcony for a while?" he asked. You nodded and slowly moved out of the bed. L watched you carefully get off the bed and on to your wheel chair.

You sat on the chair, grabbed your blanket and placed it on your lap. Then you released the break of the chair and rolled yourself towards the door. As you reached the door you smiled at L and he moved back a bit so that you could get out. Then, he closed the door for you and both of made your way to the balcony.

 

-10:55PM-

You and L were outside the balcony already. You were seated while L was standing. Both of you looked out at the city view where the lights were glowing brightly. "I can't see much..." you mumbled. L heard you mumbled and chuckled. "Try standing up then." he joked. "Oh, not a bad idea." you said.

"Y-ya! I was just kidding!" L said. Before L could try to stop you, you released the break again so that the chair will hold on to the ground. You removed the blanket off your lap, placed your hands on the railing and held on to it. Then, with a bit of a push coming from your hands, you stood up carefully.

L watched you with soft eyes. "Why do you look so fragile?" he thought. Your legs were shaking a bit but you managed to stand up successfully and you were able to see the city view much better. "Yay! I did it!" you giggled then looked at L. L caught your glance and smiled at you. 

You looked back to the city view and continued gazing at it. You breathed in the cold air and released it with a happy and content sigh. Then a little cold breeze came and it made you shiver a little. L looked your way again and noticed it. So he walked towards the wheel chair, grabbed the blanket and placed it around you. 

You looked up and you smiled at him. "Komawo." you softly thanked him and he nodded. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYPxJHtogE

CLICK ^^

L didn't leave his spot but you didn't notice since you were too busy enjoying the city lights. Just then, L wrapped his arms around causing his crutches to fall on the ground. You froze up and your eyes widened as you looked down and noticed his arms wrapped around you. 

It was silent. Both of you could hear each others' breathing and hearts beating rapidly. You finally spoke. "Myungsoo...O-oppa..." you whispered. As soon as L heard you call him by his real name and the word 'Oppa' he held on to you tightly. "Can I protect you?" he whispered. 

You froze up again, wide eyed. "W-what?" you said. "I want to protect you..." he whispered again. "I don't know why, but I feel like I have to. I feel like I need to be by your side. I feel like...I'm going to lose you if I don't protect you." he continued. You closed your eyes and silently you began crying. 

"You are going to lose me...so it's impossible for me to answer your question..." you thought. "So...can I? Can I protect you? Can I...love you?" he whispered the last sentence. You opened your eyes and L turned you around. To his shock, he saw you crying. He cupped your face and gently wiped your tears with his thumbs. 

"Hey, why are you crying? Was I too emotional?" he said chuckling. You shook your head as you placed his hands down. "I...I don't want you to get hurt..." you whispered. L searched for your eyes and leaned in to kiss you on the forehead which made you close your eyes. "Hurt me all you want...I just want to protect you. I don't care if I'm the one who gets hurt." he said.

"You don't understand..." you sniffed. "Then tell me...tell me what I don't understand." he said. "I wanted to get away from Minho Oppa...I want to get away from you too...but now I can't." you thought. "~~~~~, I love you. I've fallen in love with you." he confessed. "Why?" you whispered.

"Words can't describe how I feel about you." he answered. "Words can't describe how much I'll hurt you..." you thought. L slowly leaned forward and you slowly closed your eyes. "Andwae..." you whispered but L ignored it and kissed your soft lips. "Please don't get hurt when something happens..." you thought.

----------------------------------------

kasjdksakldjaskdlaksjd!!

Well this is one sweet/sad/romantic/emotional confession XD