I Want To

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwtge_VQyE

-----------------------------

As the last day of the month came, L officially got discharged. His friends picked him up in the hospital and was about to leave but he remembered you. "Hold up, I have to see someone first." he said as he walked back to the elevator and waited for it. His friends turned their heads back and grinned then went out of the hospital to wait for him by the parking lot.

L got off the elevator and he went to your room but he didn't see you there. He saw your nurse walking by and walked up to her. "Annyeonghasaeyo." he bowed and flashed his charming smile. "Oh. Myungsoo-ah!" she said half surprised. "Wow, you're walking and you look good." she complimented him and winked. 

L scratched his head and shyly laughed. "Um, where's ~~~~~~~?" he asked. Your nurse eyed a familiar figure right behind him and smiled. "Why don't you turned around?" she said. "Huh?" he said and he did what he was told. As he turned around, his eyes widened as he saw you standing straight and tall without any help from anything or anyone. 

Slowly, he walked up to you with a shock on his face and eyed you from head to toe. "You're walking?" he whispered. You bit your lip and nodded then smiled. "But I thought..." he said. "What unnie told you was true. I was having therapy lessons." you giggled and winked at your nurse. 

"I thought you were leaving?" you asked looking back at him. 

"You want me to leave?" he teased. You giggled and shook your head. "Then I'll stay. Can you go out of the hospital?" he asked. "I'm not allowed. I can only go to the garden." you said. "The garden it is then." he slid his hand on yours and laced his fingers. Both of you turned around and walked towards the elevator. 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2YcjYRPZRk

CLICK ^^

You and L were walking around the garden behind the hospital building. Your hand on his and his fingers laced on yours. You leaned your head on his arm as they both of you walked, talked and laughed. You passed by a few elderly patients with their families and both of you greeted them as you passed by.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." both of you said at the same time and smiled. 

"Aigoo! My day just brightened up because of them!" one ahjumma said. You giggled and lightly blushed then looked at L who looked back at you and smiled as well. "Are you two old enough to get married?" another ahjumma asked. You wanted to reply to her but nothing came out because you felt nervous.

L looked at the ahjumma who asked the question and replied instead. "We're not yet old enough to get married." he said with a smile. "Well, when you're older you should marry her! You two look so perfect for each other." another ahjumma said. You looked away feeling warm because you were starting to blush.

L shly laughed and smiled. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcKcBloZMA&feature=related

CLICK ^^

You and L sat on a bench near the fountain. Both of you talked about a lot of things endlessly. "What do you think about what the ahjumma's said?" L asked. You looked at him and titled your head. "Huh? About what?" you asked. "About getting married." L casually said. 

You shly shrugged then you looked away. "I don't know, what do you think?" you asked. Before L could reply, a light breeze came at you. L managed to curl a strand of your hair behind your hair and you turned your head to him. He smiled and you did as well lightly blushing. "I think..." he said and placed his forehead on yours. "I think we should. Don't you?" he whispered.

You bit your lip and lowered your eyes down. Just then L leaned in and kissed you. Instead of pulling back like you always do, you kissed him back. You pulled back a bit and L smiled as both of you were catching your breathes. "Saranghae." he whispered. You smiled and said, "I love you too." 

L wrapped his arms around your waist and held it tightly. You placed your arms around his neck and smiled at him.

"I want to stay with you like this forever Oppa...I want to get married to you...But it's just so impossible..." you thought as your eyes were looking at his and you weren't blinking at all because you were too afraid that if you close your eyes for just a second, you might not be able to see his face anymore.

----------------------------------------