Trip To Seoul Tower: L's Move

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1RKH3G1rQ

-------------------------------

Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal came back with the bottle of water and gave it to you. You thanked Amber and paid her back but she refused. "Are you sure?" you asked. "Yeah, it's fine." she said with a wink and left you with L following Luna and Krystal. You opened the bottle for him and gave it to him. "Here, it might not help to ease the pain but at least I won't see you in pain." you told him. L looked up and slightly smiled. 

He took the bottle and drank from it then covered it and looked for a place to put it near him. Before placing it on the ground, you grabbed it from him and he looked up. "I can hold it for you." you smiled and placed it on your blanket. "You'll get wet and you'll get tired of holding it." he said. You shook your head and smiled again. "I don't mind." 

Finally, the boys came back with an ice pack and even pain killers. Dongwoo handed L the ice pack and L placed it on his leg. Woohyun was about to give L the pain killers to hold on to it but you took it from him and he gave you the same look L gave you. "Don't worry, it's fine if I hold on to it." you smiled and Woohyun looked at, puzzled. 

 

Victoria met up with you and your friends again as Khun left. All of you, including L and his friends went down to the main lobby. Victoria checked the time in her watch. "Oh, it's already lunch time." she said. "Should we go out for lunch?" Sunggyu asked and everyone looked up at him and nodded. 

"Is it on you Hyung?" Sungjong smirked and Sunggyu eyed him. Sungjong looked away meekly and hid behind you. You giggled and looked back at Sungjong. "Everyone is paying their own dinner!" Sunggyu shouted and the boys complained while you girls just giggled. 

Sunggyu led the way and all of you arrived in front of a restaurant that had good pricing. The waiter directed you to a big table and left to get menus for all 12 of you. Victoria removed the chair in front of you while Amber pushed you in and released the break so that your wheel chair wouldn't move. Amber, Luna and Sulli sat to your left, while Krystal and Victoria sat to your right. Across you was L and his friends. 

The waiter came back and all of you picked out what you wanted to it. As soon as the ordering was done, the waiter left and another waiter came with house water. After serving it, Hoya started asking questions about how all of you became friends with another. Amber as the same question back. Everyone kept asking questions and got to know one another until it was time to eat. 

The waiter served your meals and as they left every began eating. While L was eating, he would sneek a glance at you then went back to eat. You did the same when he wasn't looking. 

 

After dinner, all 12 of you went back to the hospital. As your friends were about to leave since it was already 10PM, you told Victoria to leave you out in the balcony. L was brought back to his room but he didn't go on the bed yet. As all of your friends left, L came out of his room and sat beside you. 

"You still have my bottled water." L said. You gasped and you looked down as you saw your blanket wet and it looked like you peed. You look away in embarrassment but you didn't hear L laugh. He chuckled instead and left you for a while then he came back with the blanket from his room. "Here." he removed the wet blanket and hanged on the railing of the balcony.

Then he came behind you, with his crutches and placed the blanket on your lap from behind. You froze up and you could hear his short breathing from your ear. You looked behind and you noticed how close his face was to yours. Both of you could hear each other's soft breathing but none of you bothered to move out of that position.

--------------------------------

OH MY GOSH MYUNGSOO :">